BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Three people were injured in a rowhome fire in Northwest Baltimore.
Captain Jeff Long reports.
The fire started around 4:30 p.m. Monday at a rowhome on Ridgewood Avenue at Reisterstown Road.
Firefighters had the blaze under control around 5 p.m. but traffic remained blocked both southbound and northbound as the investigation continued.
The cause of the fire is not known.
No other injuries have been reported.
Other Local News:
- QA Co. Deputy Shot In December Discharged From Hospital
- Local Performers React To Barnum & Bailey Circus Closing
- Henrietta Lacks’s Family Brings Awareness To Cervical Health Month
- Rep. Anthony Brown To Skip Inauguration; Cites ‘Verbal Attack’ On John Lewis
- Thousands Take Part In Baltimore’s 17th Annual MLK Day Parade