BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Three people were injured in a rowhome fire in Northwest Baltimore.
Captain Jeff Long reports.
The fire started around 4:30 p.m. Monday at a rowhome on Ridgewood Avenue at Reisterstown Road.
Firefighters had the blaze under control around 5 p.m. but traffic remained blocked both southbound and northbound as the investigation continued.
The cause of the fire is not known.
No other injuries have been reported.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Mayor Replaces City Police Commissioner Kevin Davis
- Report: Baltimore Officer Still On Job After Lying In Court
- Police Make Arrest In Perry Hall Fight Video In Which One Person Appears To Have Gun
- Dog Abandoned At Patterson Park Finds New Home With Army Specialist
- Baltimore Man Sentenced In Murder-For-Hire Scheme