BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Three people were injured in a rowhome fire in Northwest Baltimore.
Captain Jeff Long reports.
The fire started around 4:30 p.m. Monday at a rowhome on Ridgewood Avenue at Reisterstown Road.
Firefighters had the blaze under control around 5 p.m. but traffic remained blocked both southbound and northbound as the investigation continued.
The cause of the fire is not known.
No other injuries have been reported.
Other Local News:
- Confederate Names At Naval Academy Could Face Rough Seas
- Special Stench: Corpse Flowers Blooming At U.S. Botanic Garden
- Baltimore Mayor, Commissioner Discuss Crime Plan Amid Record-Shattering Violence
- City Unveils 1st 21st Century Baltimore City Public School
- Lotto Fever In Maryland As Powerball Jackpot Swells To $700M