BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Three people were injured in a rowhome fire in Northwest Baltimore.
Captain Jeff Long reports.
The fire started around 4:30 p.m. Monday at a rowhome on Ridgewood Avenue at Reisterstown Road.
Firefighters had the blaze under control around 5 p.m. but traffic remained blocked both southbound and northbound as the investigation continued.
The cause of the fire is not known.
No other injuries have been reported.
Other Local News:
- Police: Suspect Shot While Trying To Rob Off-Duty Officer’s Home
- Radee Prince To Be Tried In Delaware Before Being Brought Back To Maryland
- Harford Co. Senator To Introduce Legislation To Reinstate Death Penalty In Md.
- Police: Bus Driver Was Speeding Before Route 29 Crash That Injured 5
- Baltimore County Hunter Fined For Shooting Robo-Deer Decoy