3 Injured In House Fire In Northwest Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Three people were injured in a rowhome fire in Northwest Baltimore.
Captain Jeff Long reports.
The fire started around 4:30 p.m. Monday at a rowhome on Ridgewood Avenue at Reisterstown Road.
Firefighters had the blaze under control around 5 p.m. but traffic remained blocked both southbound and northbound as the investigation continued.
The cause of the fire is not known.
No other injuries have been reported.
Other Local News:
- Goodell Says He’s Not Resigning, But The NFL Is Changing Its Policies
- Ravens Fans Wait In Line For More Than An Hour To Exchange Ray Rice Jerseys
- Judge Approves $190M Settlement Between Hopkins And Levy Patients
- Case Of Md. Man Jailed In Cuba Back In U.S. Court
- White House Working To Stop Sexual Assault On College Campuses