LAUREL, Md. (WJZ)—A fatal accident on westbound Route 198 at I-95 South snarled traffic during Monday evening’s rush.
Captain Jeff Long reports traffic northbound on I-95 through Laurel in Prince George’s County felt the impact of the fatal accident.
A vehicle coming off the Sandy Spring Road westbound ramp to I-95 ended up overturned. The driver was trapped in the car and died on the scene.
Maryland State Police and Prince George’s County Fire are on the scene.
Other Local News:
- All Lanes Re-Opened After Crash On Outer Loop I-695 At Cromwell Bridge
- 7-Yr-Old, Mom Reunited At BWI Airport After Being Separated At US-Mexico Border
- Car Crashes Into CVS Pharmacy In Anne Arundel County
- House Falls Short Of Passing Immigration Bill
- Appeals Court Grants New Sentencing Hearings For D.C. Sniper