Driver Dead After Car Overturns On Route 198 At I-95
Get Breaking News First
LAUREL, Md. (WJZ)—A fatal accident on westbound Route 198 at I-95 South snarled traffic during Monday evening’s rush.
Captain Jeff Long reports traffic northbound on I-95 through Laurel in Prince George’s County felt the impact of the fatal accident.
A vehicle coming off the Sandy Spring Road westbound ramp to I-95 ended up overturned. The driver was trapped in the car and died on the scene.
Maryland State Police and Prince George’s County Fire are on the scene.
Other Local News:
- Gubernatorial Candidate Heather Mizeur Pushes For Physician-Assisted Suicide
- Police: Victims In Dundalk Double Shooting Not Intended Targets
- Police: 2 Sexual Assaults At Frederick County Park May Be Linked
- AA County Police Charge 2 Baltimore Residents For Crack Cocaine Possession
- Police Release Surveillance Photos Of Cooksville Armed Robbery Suspect