LAUREL, Md. (WJZ)—A fatal accident on westbound Route 198 at I-95 South snarled traffic during Monday evening’s rush.
Captain Jeff Long reports traffic northbound on I-95 through Laurel in Prince George’s County felt the impact of the fatal accident.
A vehicle coming off the Sandy Spring Road westbound ramp to I-95 ended up overturned. The driver was trapped in the car and died on the scene.
Maryland State Police and Prince George’s County Fire are on the scene.
Other Local News:
- Police: Suspect Shot While Trying To Rob Off-Duty Officer’s Home
- Radee Prince To Be Tried In Delaware Before Being Brought Back To Maryland
- Harford Co. Senator To Introduce Legislation To Reinstate Death Penalty In Md.
- Police: Bus Driver Was Speeding Before Route 29 Crash That Injured 5
- Baltimore County Hunter Fined For Shooting Robo-Deer Decoy