LAUREL, Md. (WJZ)—A fatal accident on westbound Route 198 at I-95 South snarled traffic during Monday evening’s rush.
Captain Jeff Long reports traffic northbound on I-95 through Laurel in Prince George’s County felt the impact of the fatal accident.
A vehicle coming off the Sandy Spring Road westbound ramp to I-95 ended up overturned. The driver was trapped in the car and died on the scene.
Maryland State Police and Prince George’s County Fire are on the scene.
Other Local News:
- 17-Year-Old Charged With Attempted Murder For December Shooting
- Police Investigating Fatal Double Shooting In West Baltimore
- Fmr. Baltimore Co. Superintendent S. Dallas Dance Indicted On Perjury Charges
- Fmr. High School Coach Pleads Guilty To 10 Child Porn Charges
- Police: Baltimore Drug Dealer Linked To ‘Several’ Md. Overdoses, 23, Arrested