LAUREL, Md. (WJZ)—A fatal accident on westbound Route 198 at I-95 South snarled traffic during Monday evening’s rush.
Captain Jeff Long reports traffic northbound on I-95 through Laurel in Prince George’s County felt the impact of the fatal accident.
A vehicle coming off the Sandy Spring Road westbound ramp to I-95 ended up overturned. The driver was trapped in the car and died on the scene.
Maryland State Police and Prince George’s County Fire are on the scene.
Other Local News:
- 14-Year-Old Taegan Valenti Still Missing From Owings Mills
- Air Traffic Control Operators Return To Tower At BWI
- Small Group of Protesters Present For Nero’s ‘Not Guilty’ Verdict
- Baltimore Special Ed. Teacher Charged With Human Trafficking, Prostitution
- Community Leaders React To Edward Nero’s Not Guilty Verdict