Driver Dead After Car Overturns On Route 198 At I-95
Get Breaking News First
LAUREL, Md. (WJZ)—A fatal accident on westbound Route 198 at I-95 South snarled traffic during Monday evening’s rush.
Captain Jeff Long reports traffic northbound on I-95 through Laurel in Prince George’s County felt the impact of the fatal accident.
A vehicle coming off the Sandy Spring Road westbound ramp to I-95 ended up overturned. The driver was trapped in the car and died on the scene.
Maryland State Police and Prince George’s County Fire are on the scene.
Other Local News:
- Police-Involved Shooting Under Investigation In Northeast Baltimore
- Crews On Scene Of 3-Alarm Fire At Dundalk Paper Warehouse
- Man Shoots Wife In Randallstown, Flees To Baltimore City & Shoots Himself In Head
- Residents Displaced After Odenton Apartment Fire Burglarized
- Father In Amber Alert Returned To Md. To Face Murder Charges