LAUREL, Md. (WJZ)—A fatal accident on westbound Route 198 at I-95 South snarled traffic during Monday evening’s rush.
Captain Jeff Long reports traffic northbound on I-95 through Laurel in Prince George’s County felt the impact of the fatal accident.
A vehicle coming off the Sandy Spring Road westbound ramp to I-95 ended up overturned. The driver was trapped in the car and died on the scene.
Maryland State Police and Prince George’s County Fire are on the scene.
Other Local News:
- Md. Comptroller Eyeing Up Big Changes For Daily Fantasy Sports
- Critical Hearing Ahead In Next Trial of Officer Charged in Freddie Gray’s Death
- Police: Boaters Lucky Brawl On Choptank River Didn’t Turn ‘Deadly’
- Family Of Frostburg Football Player Who Died Will Settle Suit With NCAA
- 2 Former Va. Tech Students Indicted In Slaying of Nicole Lovell