Man Suffers Shock While Hanging Christmas Lights

NORTH BEACH, Md. (AP) — Anne Arundel County officials say a man was seriously injured after suffering an electric shock while putting up Christmas lights at a home in North Beach.

Fire officials say the man was on a ladder when it somehow came into contact with a power line. It happened in the 1000-block of Walnut Avenue in North Beach late Monday afternoon.

A Maryland State Police helicopter transported the man to the Prince George’s Trauma Center.

(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Baltimore

Track Weather On The Go With Our App!
Your Podcast Network

Listen Live