LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Police have arrested a man suspected of firing shots in a grocery store.
Sean Crighton Macattram, 31, is suspected of firing shots in a Weis Market in Laurel on Dec. 8 after a security guard attempted to take him into custody for shoplifting.
He is being held in the Anne Arundel County Detention Center on $50,000 bond.
Other Local News:
- Small Group of Protesters Present For Nero’s ‘Not Guilty’ Verdict
- Baltimore Special Ed. Teacher Charged With Human Trafficking, Prostitution
- Community Leaders React To Edward Nero’s Not Guilty Verdict
- Freddie Gray Arresting Officer Edward Nero Found Not Guilty On All Charges
- Board Of Elections: Over 1,600 Ballots Handled Improperly