LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Police have arrested a man suspected of firing shots in a grocery store.
Sean Crighton Macattram, 31, is suspected of firing shots in a Weis Market in Laurel on Dec. 8 after a security guard attempted to take him into custody for shoplifting.
He is being held in the Anne Arundel County Detention Center on $50,000 bond.
Other Local News:
- Social Justice, Civil Right Policies In Discussion At NAACP Convention In Baltimore
- Police Investigating Murder Of 97-Year-Old Man
- 2 Horses, Mom & Foal, Missing In Howard County
- Police Make Arrest In Alleged Kidnapping Of 1-Year-Old In Woodlawn
- Severe Thunderstorm Warnings Issued As Storms Move Across Maryland