LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Police have arrested a man suspected of firing shots in a grocery store.
Sean Crighton Macattram, 31, is suspected of firing shots in a Weis Market in Laurel on Dec. 8 after a security guard attempted to take him into custody for shoplifting.
He is being held in the Anne Arundel County Detention Center on $50,000 bond.
Other Local News:
- Still Unclear What Drove Man To Kill Wife And Son, Commit Suicide
- Impeachment Sought After Alleged Racist, Sexist Comments By Md. Sheriff
- City School Student Found Not Guilty Of Killing Classmate
- Slain Officer’s Face To Appear On Ignition Interlock Devices
- Md. Wrestler Kyle Snyder Vows to Compete In 5 Olympic Games