LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Police have arrested a man suspected of firing shots in a grocery store.
Sean Crighton Macattram, 31, is suspected of firing shots in a Weis Market in Laurel on Dec. 8 after a security guard attempted to take him into custody for shoplifting.
He is being held in the Anne Arundel County Detention Center on $50,000 bond.
Other Local News:
- A Devastated Community Comes Together To Honor 6 Children Killed In Fire
- Frederick Co. Schools Employee Speaks Out After Being Fired For Tweet
- Reverend Al Sharpton Involved In Initiative To Help City Schools
- TSA Reports Increase In Guns Found At US Airports
- 4-Alarm City Fire Knocked Down After Crews On Scene For Almost 24 Hours