LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Police have arrested a man suspected of firing shots in a grocery store.
Sean Crighton Macattram, 31, is suspected of firing shots in a Weis Market in Laurel on Dec. 8 after a security guard attempted to take him into custody for shoplifting.
He is being held in the Anne Arundel County Detention Center on $50,000 bond.
Other Local News:
- Girl Who Spent More Than 600 Days At Hopkins Receives Life-Saving Kidney Transplant
- Parents, Teachers Sound Off About Cold Classrooms At Baltimore City School Board Meeting
- Trump Signs Bill To End Government Shutdown
- House Fire In Glen Burnie Displaces Family
- Government Shutdown Impact Felt Among Nearly 150,000 Federal Workers In Maryland