Fuel Spill A Concern After Truck Overturns In Dundalk
Get Breaking News First
DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ)—A truck overturned in Dundalk on Wednesday afternoon, snarling traffic in the region.
Captain Jeff Long reports.
The Maryland Department of the Environment is assisting the Baltimore County Police and fire units in draining the saddle tanks off of the truck.
There is some leaking of fuel from the vehicle. That’s a concern before they upright the truck.
Northbound on North Point Blvd at Bethlehem Blvd onto the Beltway is being detoured around the crash.
Other Local News:
- Snow Overnight To Make For Slippery Morning Commute
- Baltimore Archdiocese Holds Event To Mark Pope Francis’ First Anniversary
- Man Accused Of Shooting Baltimore City Officer Turns Himself Into Police
- Some Want Bay Bridge To Have Only Electronic Tolls
- State Highway Crews Ready For Another Blast Of Winter Weather