Fuel Spill A Concern After Truck Overturns In Dundalk
DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ)—A truck overturned in Dundalk on Wednesday afternoon, snarling traffic in the region.
Captain Jeff Long reports.
The Maryland Department of the Environment is assisting the Baltimore County Police and fire units in draining the saddle tanks off of the truck.
There is some leaking of fuel from the vehicle. That’s a concern before they upright the truck.
Northbound on North Point Blvd at Bethlehem Blvd onto the Beltway is being detoured around the crash.
Other Local News:
- Fire Dept. Thrill Show Offers Family-Friendly Fun, Fire Safety Info
- Arizona College Fatal Shooting Victim From Annapolis
- Police: Officer Fatally Shoots Man Armed With Knife In Columbia
- Police: 5 Stabbed Inside Jimmy’s Famous Seafood
- Police Identify Man Suspected In Carjacking, Crashing Into Ft. Meade Gate