Fuel Spill A Concern After Truck Overturns In Dundalk
DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ)—A truck overturned in Dundalk on Wednesday afternoon, snarling traffic in the region.
Captain Jeff Long reports.
The Maryland Department of the Environment is assisting the Baltimore County Police and fire units in draining the saddle tanks off of the truck.
There is some leaking of fuel from the vehicle. That’s a concern before they upright the truck.
Northbound on North Point Blvd at Bethlehem Blvd onto the Beltway is being detoured around the crash.
Other Local News:
- Dislodged Boom Strikes Overpass, Snarling Traffic On I-695 Outer Loop
- 68 Marijuana Plants Recovered In Northwest Baltimore City
- Md. Army Reservists Deploying To West Africa To Assist In Ebola Efforts
- Concerns Grow After String Of Security Breaches At The White House
- ‘Serial’ Podcast Raising New Doubts On Woodlawn High School Murder Case From 1999