Fuel Spill A Concern After Truck Overturns In Dundalk
Get Breaking News First
DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ)—A truck overturned in Dundalk on Wednesday afternoon, snarling traffic in the region.
Captain Jeff Long reports.
The Maryland Department of the Environment is assisting the Baltimore County Police and fire units in draining the saddle tanks off of the truck.
There is some leaking of fuel from the vehicle. That’s a concern before they upright the truck.
Northbound on North Point Blvd at Bethlehem Blvd onto the Beltway is being detoured around the crash.
Other Local News:
- Report: Ravens Execs Knew About Elevator Punch In February
- Goodell Says He’s Not Resigning, But The NFL Is Changing Its Policies
- Ravens Fans Wait In Line For More Than An Hour To Exchange Ray Rice Jerseys
- Judge Approves $190M Settlement Between Hopkins And Levy Patients
- Case Of Md. Man Jailed In Cuba Back In U.S. Court