WJZ IN LONDON: Watch special pre-game and Ravens vs. Jaguars game coverage Sunday at 8 a.m.

Man Fatally Shocked Hanging Christmas Lights

NORTH BEACH, Md. (AP) — Anne Arundel County officials say a 34-year-old man died after he was shocked while putting up Christmas lights.

County police and fire officials say Jason Byrnes was hanging lights for a neighbor in North Beach on Monday and he was shocked when the ladder he was standing on touched an electrical wire.

Officials say Byrnes died shortly after he arrived at Prince George’s Trauma Center.

Officials said the death has been ruled accidental.

(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Watch & Listen LIVE