BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A water main break in the city near the Harbor Tunnel is causing a few problems.
Captain Jeff Long reports.
The right lane of southbound I-895 is closed at the Foster Road overpass north of the Harbor Tunnel.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- City Councilman Sobriety Questioned During Traffic Stop
- Orioles VP John Angelos Says He Doesn’t Want Trump Throwing First Pitch
- Richie Recovering From Procedure, Postpones Tour With Carey
- Wind Power Developer Appealing Denial Of Maryland Project
- Police Officer Shoots Suspect After Nearly Getting Hit By Car