BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A water main break in the city near the Harbor Tunnel is causing a few problems.
Captain Jeff Long reports.
The right lane of southbound I-895 is closed at the Foster Road overpass north of the Harbor Tunnel.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Rod Rosenstein Confirmed As Deputy Attorney General
- Firefighters Still At Massive Fire Scene in College Park
- Four Teens Arrested For Stealing Dirt Bikes In Ellicott City
- City Officer Shot In Line Of Duty While Protecting Partner, Awarded Congressional Badge of Bravery
- Ray Lewis’ 28 Acre Reisterstown Estate Up For Sale