Water Main Break Near Harbor Tunnel Causes Some Problems
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) – A water main break in the city near the Harbor Tunnel is causing a few problems.
Captain Jeff Long reports.
The right lane of southbound I-895 is closed at the Foster Road overpass north of the Harbor Tunnel.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Amazon.com Representatives Meet With Baltimore Community
- Congressman Dutch Ruppersberger Weighs In On Ukraine Crisis
- Browns Fan Posts Video Of Himself Urinating On Art Modell’s Grave
- World’s Top Pro Golfers Arrive At Caves Valley For Chance At A New Crown
- Preschoolers To Sing National Anthem At Iron Birds Game