Water Main Break Near Harbor Tunnel Causes Some Problems
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A water main break in the city near the Harbor Tunnel is causing a few problems.
Captain Jeff Long reports.
The right lane of southbound I-895 is closed at the Foster Road overpass north of the Harbor Tunnel.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Dozens May Have Casted Double Votes In 2012 Presidential Election
- Vigil Held For Missing Elkton Teens Nearly 2 Weeks After Disappearance
- Funeral Set For Wife Of Md. Congressman Andy Harris
- Tour Bus Catches On Fire On I-95 Near Baltimore Beltway
- Ravens Partner With The House Of Ruth To End Domestic Violence