Water Main Break Near Harbor Tunnel Causes Some Problems
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A water main break in the city near the Harbor Tunnel is causing a few problems.
Captain Jeff Long reports.
The right lane of southbound I-895 is closed at the Foster Road overpass north of the Harbor Tunnel.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Dulles Stepping Up Screenings To Keep Ebola Out Of The U.S.
- City Police Trying To Expand Eyes On The Streets With New Program
- Hillary Clinton Rallies Voters For Anthony Brown In College Park
- Ex-Baltimore Transit Chief Charged With $90K Bribery Scheme, Money Laundering
- Man Struck In Annapolis Taken To Hospital With Serious Injuries