BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A water main break in the city near the Harbor Tunnel is causing a few problems.
Captain Jeff Long reports.
The right lane of southbound I-895 is closed at the Foster Road overpass north of the Harbor Tunnel.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- 90-Year-Old Baltimore Woman Critical After Home Invasion
- Baltimore Primary Ballots Still Being Counted, Pugh and Dixon Separated By Just a Few Thousand Votes
- Report: Prince Tried to Meet With Doctor Before His Death
- Towson Univ. Police ID Suspect Wanted In Peeping Tom Incident
- New Study: Medical Errors Are 3rd Leading Cause For Death In US