BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A water main break in the city near the Harbor Tunnel is causing a few problems.
Captain Jeff Long reports.
The right lane of southbound I-895 is closed at the Foster Road overpass north of the Harbor Tunnel.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Police Arrest 3 In “Senior Prank Gone Wrong;” Unsuccessful Mascot Robbery
- Harford County Sheriff Deputy Shares Being Exposed To Fentanyl
- Funeral Held For Student Slain At The University Of Maryland
- Memorial Day Weekend: The Unofficial Start Of The 100 Deadliest Days For Teen Drivers
- New Charging Documents Reveal Gruesome Details In Murder Of Infant