BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A water main break in the city near the Harbor Tunnel is causing a few problems.
Captain Jeff Long reports.
The right lane of southbound I-895 is closed at the Foster Road overpass north of the Harbor Tunnel.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Baugher’s Orchards Theft Suspects Sought By Police In Carroll County
- Baltimore Co. Police Still Searching for Answers in 2005 Murder
- Poll: 67 Percent Support Hogan’s Post-Labor Day School Start
- 18-year-old Fatally Shot While Leaving Party in Southern Maryland
- Police: Man Stabbed After Cutting DC Pizza Line