BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A water main break in the city near the Harbor Tunnel is causing a few problems.
Captain Jeff Long reports.
The right lane of southbound I-895 is closed at the Foster Road overpass north of the Harbor Tunnel.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- FIRST WARNING WX: Bonnie Weakens to Tropical Depression; Flood Watch Issued For Parts Of Md.
- Authorities Investigating Near Drowning of 9-Year-Old Girl In Baltimore
- Church Community Outaged After Pastor Is Gunned Down In Baltimore
- Police: DC Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Teen At Mall
- Coca Cola Debuts Limited-Edition Patriotic Cans