BALTIMORE (WJZ) – It’s that time of year again where weather and baseball join together for a double play of fun for area students.
WJZ’s First Warning Weather Team, MASN and the Baltimore Orioles are all joining forces again for a fun-filled day of learning about weather and baseball at the 7th Annual Field Trip Day at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
It all happens on Wednesday, May 14. The weather presentation begins around 10 a.m. and the first pitch will be thrown out at 12:35 p.m. The Orioles are taking on the Detroit Tigers.
Upper Reserve tickets will be $7 each.
If you’re interested in spending the morning at Oriole Park with WJZ’s First Warning Weather Team learning about weather and its impact on baseball and then spending the afternoon cheering on your Orioles, click here for more information.
Other Local News:
- Lyft, Baltimore Bike Share Collaborate To Offer Five Bicycle Locations
- Police Investigate Shooting Outside Maryland American Legion
- Snow, Sleet Leave Slick Spots On Roads Across Maryland
- BGE Crews Head To Puerto Rico To Aid In Hurricane Relief
- Police Investigating String Of Vandalism, Theft In South Baltimore