Man Implies He Has A Gun, Robs Towson Target On Christmas Eve
Get Breaking News First
TOWSON, Md. (WJZ)—Baltimore County Police are investigating a robbery that occurred on Christmas Eve at a Towson Target.
It happened around 3 p.m. Tuesday at the retail giant’s Putty Hill Avenue location.
Police say the suspect approached an employee standing at one of the cash registers and demanded money from the register.
The suspect implied that he had a weapon. He obtained an undisclosed amount of money and fled from the store.
A complete description of the suspect is not available at this time.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the Baltimore County Police Department at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- On-Duty Baltimore Cop Charged With Assault, Pointing Gun At Wife & Her Boyfriend
- We Won’t Stop: Orioles Fans Cheer On AL East Champs Ahead Of Playoffs
- Head Of Secret Service Questioned After Security Breach
- Attorney Of Baltimore Man Alleging Police Brutality Releases New Video
- New Program Helps “Wheelchair Athletes” Compete