Man Implies He Has A Gun, Robs Towson Target On Christmas Eve
TOWSON, Md. (WJZ)—Baltimore County Police are investigating a robbery that occurred on Christmas Eve at a Towson Target.
It happened around 3 p.m. Tuesday at the retail giant’s Putty Hill Avenue location.
Police say the suspect approached an employee standing at one of the cash registers and demanded money from the register.
The suspect implied that he had a weapon. He obtained an undisclosed amount of money and fled from the store.
A complete description of the suspect is not available at this time.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the Baltimore County Police Department at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- 8 Officers & 6 Detainees Injured In Baltimore Incident
- Live TV Killings Sparking New Calls For Gun Control Reform
- Baltimore Police Cancel Leave For Officers During Freddie Gray Hearings
- State Looking Into O’Malley’s Discount Purchase Of Furniture
- Ride Operator Found Dead In Trailer At Maryland State Fair