TOWSON, Md. (WJZ)—Baltimore County Police are investigating a robbery that occurred on Christmas Eve at a Towson Target.
It happened around 3 p.m. Tuesday at the retail giant’s Putty Hill Avenue location.
Police say the suspect approached an employee standing at one of the cash registers and demanded money from the register.
The suspect implied that he had a weapon. He obtained an undisclosed amount of money and fled from the store.
A complete description of the suspect is not available at this time.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the Baltimore County Police Department at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- State Sen. Jim Brochin To Run For Baltimore County Executive
- Human Remains Discovered In Anne Arundel County, Cause Of Death Unknown
- Police: Man Who Allegedly Killed 3 Co-workers Captured After Hours-Long Manhunt
- Baltimore Sends Proposal To Become Home Of Amazon’s HQ2
- Edgewood Business Mourning ‘The Loss Of Our Friends’ After Shooting