TOWSON, Md. (WJZ)—Baltimore County Police are investigating a robbery that occurred on Christmas Eve at a Towson Target.
It happened around 3 p.m. Tuesday at the retail giant’s Putty Hill Avenue location.
Police say the suspect approached an employee standing at one of the cash registers and demanded money from the register.
The suspect implied that he had a weapon. He obtained an undisclosed amount of money and fled from the store.
A complete description of the suspect is not available at this time.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the Baltimore County Police Department at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Amber Alert Issued For Virginia Boy
- 90-Year-Old Baltimore Woman Critical After Home Invasion
- Baltimore Primary Ballots Still Being Counted, Pugh and Dixon Separated By Just a Few Thousand Votes
- Report: Prince Tried to Meet With Doctor Before His Death
- Towson Univ. Police ID Suspect Wanted In Peeping Tom Incident