TOWSON, Md. (WJZ)—Baltimore County Police are investigating a robbery that occurred on Christmas Eve at a Towson Target.
It happened around 3 p.m. Tuesday at the retail giant’s Putty Hill Avenue location.
Police say the suspect approached an employee standing at one of the cash registers and demanded money from the register.
The suspect implied that he had a weapon. He obtained an undisclosed amount of money and fled from the store.
A complete description of the suspect is not available at this time.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the Baltimore County Police Department at 410-307-2020.
Other Local News:
- Police: Waldorf Father Killed Daughters, Shot Wife Before Turning Gun On Himself
- Hogan Vows Veto of Bill on Low-Performing Schools
- Police: Man Who Was Threatening Young Family Members With Knife Shot, Killed By Officer
- Mayor Pugh Vetoes $15 Minimum Wage Bill
- Baltimore Man Arrested & Charged With 1st-Degree Attempted Murder