BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Former Oriole Paul Blair has died.
Sources tell WJZ Blair collapsed while bowling in Pikesville Thursday night.
He was rushed to Sinai Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He played center field for the Orioles from 1964 to 1976, and was with the team when they won two World Series.
Blair earned eight Gold Glove awards–the second most in Orioles history after Hall of Famer Brooks Robinson–who he played with on both championship teams.
He was 69-years-old.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan Expected To Mandate Md. School Year Begin After Labor Day
- FBI Searching for Armed Robbery Suspect; 4 Others Arrested
- One Year Later, Police Searching for Leads In Killing of Ft. Meade Soldier
- First Warning WX: Tracking Tropical Depressions Near United States
- Justice Dept. Focuses On Police Treatment of Mentally Ill