Paul Blair, Former Orioles Center Fielder, Dies At 69
Orioles CentralShop Team Gear
Sports Fan Insider
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Former Oriole Paul Blair has died.
Sources tell WJZ Blair collapsed while bowling in Pikesville Thursday night.
He was rushed to Sinai Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He played center field for the Orioles from 1964 to 1976, and was with the team when they won two World Series.
Blair earned eight Gold Glove awards–the second most in Orioles history after Hall of Famer Brooks Robinson–who he played with on both championship teams.
He was 69-years-old.
Other Local News:
- Catonsville Man Charged With Trying To Kill His Stepson
- Missing 12-Year-Old Girl, 1-Year-Old Nephew Returned Home Safely
- Baltimore Leaders Fight City’s Criminal Reputation In Pop Culture
- Morgan Officials Release More Information In Student’s Death
- 18-Year-Old Drowns In Ocean City After Being Caught In Rip Current