BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Former Oriole Paul Blair has died.
Sources tell WJZ Blair collapsed while bowling in Pikesville Thursday night.
He was rushed to Sinai Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He played center field for the Orioles from 1964 to 1976, and was with the team when they won two World Series.
Blair earned eight Gold Glove awards–the second most in Orioles history after Hall of Famer Brooks Robinson–who he played with on both championship teams.
He was 69-years-old.
Other Local News:
- Governor Hogan Approves $28M For Schools For State Budget, $23M For City Schools
- One Hospitalized Following Baltimore House Fire
- Maryland Woman Convicted In Fatal Drunken Driving Wreck
- Court Rejects Appeal Of Ex-Grad Student Who Killed Friend
- Police Investigating After Man Walks Into Hospital With Gunshot Wound