BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Former Oriole Paul Blair has died.
Sources tell WJZ Blair collapsed while bowling in Pikesville Thursday night.
He was rushed to Sinai Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He played center field for the Orioles from 1964 to 1976, and was with the team when they won two World Series.
Blair earned eight Gold Glove awards–the second most in Orioles history after Hall of Famer Brooks Robinson–who he played with on both championship teams.
He was 69-years-old.
Other Local News:
- Federal Judge Tosses Out Life Sentences For DC Sniper Malvo
- NOAA’s New Satellite May Predict Severe Weather A Lot Sooner
- U.S. Naval Academy Midshipmen Class Of 2017 Graduates
- Md. State Police Make Arrest After Body Of Missing Uber Driver Found In NC
- Memorial Day Weekend Kicks Off Ocean City’s Busy Summer Season!