BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Former Oriole Paul Blair has died.
Sources tell WJZ Blair collapsed while bowling in Pikesville Thursday night.
He was rushed to Sinai Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He played center field for the Orioles from 1964 to 1976, and was with the team when they won two World Series.
Blair earned eight Gold Glove awards–the second most in Orioles history after Hall of Famer Brooks Robinson–who he played with on both championship teams.
He was 69-years-old.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Mayor Replaces City Police Commissioner Kevin Davis
- Report: Baltimore Officer Still On Job After Lying In Court
- Police Make Arrest In Perry Hall Fight Video In Which One Person Appears To Have Gun
- Dog Abandoned At Patterson Park Finds New Home With Army Specialist
- Baltimore Man Sentenced In Murder-For-Hire Scheme