BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Former Oriole Paul Blair has died.
Sources tell WJZ Blair collapsed while bowling in Pikesville Thursday night.
He was rushed to Sinai Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He played center field for the Orioles from 1964 to 1976, and was with the team when they won two World Series.
Blair earned eight Gold Glove awards–the second most in Orioles history after Hall of Famer Brooks Robinson–who he played with on both championship teams.
He was 69-years-old.
Other Local News:
- A Devastated Community Comes Together To Honor 6 Children Killed In Fire
- Frederick Co. Schools Employee Speaks Out After Being Fired For Tweet
- Reverend Al Sharpton Involved In Initiative To Help City Schools
- TSA Reports Increase In Guns Found At US Airports
- 4-Alarm City Fire Knocked Down After Crews On Scene For Almost 24 Hours