Man Shot In The Face Now In Stable Condition
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A Baltimore man is recovering in the hospital after being shot in the face.
The victim was shot Thursday night in 3100-block of Annetta Avenue by an unknown suspect. He then ran to the 3100-block of Cliftmont Avenue, where police found him just after 11 p.m.
He was taken to an area hospital, where he is currently listed in stable condition.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to contact investigators at 410-396-2444.
Other Local News:
- Md. National Guardsman Sentenced To 20 Months For Role In BGF Conspiracy
- Disgraced Rabbi To Resign From Post At Towson University
- Md. Man Sentenced In Rockfish Poaching Scheme Worth $500K
- Broken Water Mains Hurting Some Md. Businesses’ Bottom Line
- Md. Delegate To Appear In Court On Domestic Violence Order