BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A Baltimore man is recovering in the hospital after being shot in the face.
The victim was shot Thursday night in 3100-block of Annetta Avenue by an unknown suspect. He then ran to the 3100-block of Cliftmont Avenue, where police found him just after 11 p.m.
He was taken to an area hospital, where he is currently listed in stable condition.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to contact investigators at 410-396-2444.
Other Local News:
- 2 Students, 2 Adults Injured In Route 29 School Bus Crash
- It’s Not Just Md.: New Flight Paths Lead To Noise Complaints Across U.S.
- Baltimore City Council To Have Hearing On Reviving ‘Dollar House’ Program
- DE, MD Officials Working To Develop Prosecution Against Edgewood Office Shooter
- 69-Year-Old Woman Dies In Early Morning Fire