BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A Baltimore man is recovering in the hospital after being shot in the face.
The victim was shot Thursday night in 3100-block of Annetta Avenue by an unknown suspect. He then ran to the 3100-block of Cliftmont Avenue, where police found him just after 11 p.m.
He was taken to an area hospital, where he is currently listed in stable condition.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to contact investigators at 410-396-2444.
Other Local News:
- Man With Possible Bomb Threatens Fox 45, Suspect Shot By Police
- Caitlyn Jenner Uses Women’s Room at Trump Hotel, Posts Video
- BPD Commissioner On Shot Teen’s BB Gun: ‘It’s An Absolute Identical Replica’
- One Year After Baltimore Unrest, DOJ Still Looking For Arson, Armed Robbery Suspects
- Metro Richmond Zoo Welcomes 13 New Cheetah Cubs