BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A Baltimore man is recovering in the hospital after being shot in the face.
The victim was shot Thursday night in 3100-block of Annetta Avenue by an unknown suspect. He then ran to the 3100-block of Cliftmont Avenue, where police found him just after 11 p.m.
He was taken to an area hospital, where he is currently listed in stable condition.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to contact investigators at 410-396-2444.
Other Local News:
- NE Baltimore Community Still Reeling After Fire Kills 6 Children
- QA Co. Deputy Shot In December Discharged From Hospital
- Security Measures Being Put In Place In Prep For Inauguration Day
- Former Ravens Pres. David Modell’s Funeral To Be Held Tuesday
- Local Performers React To Barnum & Bailey Circus Closing