BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A Baltimore man is recovering in the hospital after being shot in the face.
The victim was shot Thursday night in 3100-block of Annetta Avenue by an unknown suspect. He then ran to the 3100-block of Cliftmont Avenue, where police found him just after 11 p.m.
He was taken to an area hospital, where he is currently listed in stable condition.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to contact investigators at 410-396-2444.
Other Local News:
- Former Detective Testifies About Widespread Baltimore Police Corruption
- Police Department Holds Meeting For Recent String Of Baltimore Co. Burglaries
- Redevelopment Of Southeast Baltimore Warehouse Still Expected Following Nov. Fire
- Organization Calls On Md. Lawmakers To Have Convicted Domestic Abusers Turn In Guns
- Baltimore PD Officials In Charge Of Reform, Implementing Consent Decree Resign