Man Shot In The Face Now In Stable Condition
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A Baltimore man is recovering in the hospital after being shot in the face.
The victim was shot Thursday night in 3100-block of Annetta Avenue by an unknown suspect. He then ran to the 3100-block of Cliftmont Avenue, where police found him just after 11 p.m.
He was taken to an area hospital, where he is currently listed in stable condition.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to contact investigators at 410-396-2444.
Other Local News:
- Md. Health Department Working With CDC To Spot, Respond To Imported Ebola
- U.S. Senators Criticizing NFL’s 2-Game Punishment For Ray Rice
- Summer Restaurant Week Is Back In Charm City
- 5 Charged With Assault After Robbing 19-Year-Old Of Cell Phone In Brooklyn Park
- 2 Separate Shootings Leave 2 Dead In Baltimore