High pressure will quickly move out to sea tonight, opening the door for a storm system to head northeast from the Gulf of Mexico. During the night, cloud cover will continue to increase and thicken.
Rain will then spread over the region from south to north by daybreak or a little bit before and will continue through Sunday afternoon. This will be a heavy, soaking rainfall of between one and two inches across most of the area.
As the storm season moves away to the northeast by Sunday evening, a brisk wind will set in from the northwest.
Monday is expected to be dry with some sunshine and a gusty wind from the northwest at least for a time that will be ushering in colder air.
Other Local News:
- Police Make Arrest In Deaths of 3 Girls Under Age 10 Found Dead In Md. Home
- Skimming Devices Found In Howard County Gas Pumps
- Md. Emergency Crews Respond To Possible Lightning Strikes, Flooded Areas During Severe Weather
- Father Of American Killed In Barcelona: ‘I Just Don’t Understand’
- Ocean City Mayor Invites Mark Zuckerberg To Visit