WEATHER BLOG: Soaking Rainfall
High pressure will quickly move out to sea tonight, opening the door for a storm system to head northeast from the Gulf of Mexico. During the night, cloud cover will continue to increase and thicken.
Rain will then spread over the region from south to north by daybreak or a little bit before and will continue through Sunday afternoon. This will be a heavy, soaking rainfall of between one and two inches across most of the area.
As the storm season moves away to the northeast by Sunday evening, a brisk wind will set in from the northwest.
Monday is expected to be dry with some sunshine and a gusty wind from the northwest at least for a time that will be ushering in colder air.
Other Local News:
- 2 Men Robbed And Beaten Outside Southeast Baltimore Church
- Cruise Line Officials Address Recent Health And Safety Issues
- Ex-Honors Student From Md. Sentenced To 5 Years In Jihadist Terror Plot
- Surveillance Captures Person Of Interest In Hanover Carjacking
- Towson Teacher Injured In Boston Marathon Returns One Year After Bombings