WEATHER BLOG: Soaking Rainfall
High pressure will quickly move out to sea tonight, opening the door for a storm system to head northeast from the Gulf of Mexico. During the night, cloud cover will continue to increase and thicken.
Rain will then spread over the region from south to north by daybreak or a little bit before and will continue through Sunday afternoon. This will be a heavy, soaking rainfall of between one and two inches across most of the area.
As the storm season moves away to the northeast by Sunday evening, a brisk wind will set in from the northwest.
Monday is expected to be dry with some sunshine and a gusty wind from the northwest at least for a time that will be ushering in colder air.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigate Shooting In Baltimore Co. & Related Incident In Baltimore City
- Enhanced Threat For The Spread Of Wildfires
- New Video Released In Fatal Road Rage Incident From Md. To Pa.
- Women Suspected In Germantown Exorcism Indicted
- Sole Witness To Columbia Mall Shooting Questions Why His Life Was Spared