High pressure will quickly move out to sea tonight, opening the door for a storm system to head northeast from the Gulf of Mexico. During the night, cloud cover will continue to increase and thicken.
Rain will then spread over the region from south to north by daybreak or a little bit before and will continue through Sunday afternoon. This will be a heavy, soaking rainfall of between one and two inches across most of the area.
As the storm season moves away to the northeast by Sunday evening, a brisk wind will set in from the northwest.
Monday is expected to be dry with some sunshine and a gusty wind from the northwest at least for a time that will be ushering in colder air.
Other Local News:
- Teen Arrested In Baltimore Sex Assault, 2nd Suspect Still Sought
- Bicyclist Dead After Collision With Pickup In Baltimore County
- Water Main Break Sends Water Shooting Into The Air In Woodlawn
- Comm. Davis Opens Up About Aerial Surveillance Program
- Amtrak Announces $2.45B Loan For Upgrades In Northeast Corridor