WEATHER BLOG: Soaking Rainfall
High pressure will quickly move out to sea tonight, opening the door for a storm system to head northeast from the Gulf of Mexico. During the night, cloud cover will continue to increase and thicken.
Rain will then spread over the region from south to north by daybreak or a little bit before and will continue through Sunday afternoon. This will be a heavy, soaking rainfall of between one and two inches across most of the area.
As the storm season moves away to the northeast by Sunday evening, a brisk wind will set in from the northwest.
Monday is expected to be dry with some sunshine and a gusty wind from the northwest at least for a time that will be ushering in colder air.
Other Local News:
- Traffic Stop Escalates In Parking Lot Of Baltimore City School
- Prince George’s Co. Officer Who Died In Crash Was Driving While Impaired
- Cosby Supporters Butt Heads With Protestors At The Lyric
- Charges Filed Against Comets Player Accused Of Headbutting Blast’s Pat Healey
- Slain Maryland Toddler’s Mom Pleads Guilty To Ohio Charges