JOPPATOWNE, Md. (WJZ)—An elderly woman was airlifted to Shock Trauma after being struck by a vehicle Tuesday evening.
Just before 6 p.m., the Joppa-Magnolia Volunteer Fire Company responded to a reported pedestrian struck at Pulaski Highway and Joppa Farm Road.
Upon arrival, firefighters and paramedics found an elderly woman who was struck on Joppa Farm Road, just south of Trimble Road.
The approximately 60-year-old female was flown to Shock Trauma in serious condition. Her current condition is not known.
No other injuries were reported.
The Harford County Sheriff’s Office is currently investigating the cause of the crash.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Sets Record Low Temperature Early Wednesday Morning
- Kennedy Krieger Aquatic Therapy Helps Patients With Spinal Cord Injuries
- Controversial Canton Bike Lane Getting Another Chance
- Coast Guard, Good Samaritan Help Save Boaters Off Ocean City Coast
- Baltimore Police Arrest Repeat Offender For Attempted Murder