Elderly Woman Flown To Shock Trauma After Being Struck By Car In Joppatowne
JOPPATOWNE, Md. (WJZ)—An elderly woman was airlifted to Shock Trauma after being struck by a vehicle Tuesday evening.
Just before 6 p.m., the Joppa-Magnolia Volunteer Fire Company responded to a reported pedestrian struck at Pulaski Highway and Joppa Farm Road.
Upon arrival, firefighters and paramedics found an elderly woman who was struck on Joppa Farm Road, just south of Trimble Road.
The approximately 60-year-old female was flown to Shock Trauma in serious condition. Her current condition is not known.
No other injuries were reported.
The Harford County Sheriff’s Office is currently investigating the cause of the crash.
Other Local News:
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared ‘Highly Intoxicated’
- Police Body Cameras Coming To Baltimore
- Safari Club Membership Suspended For Hunter In Lion Killing
- Gov. Larry Hogan Expected To Close City Jail
- Civilian Employee For Baltimore Police Dept. Indicted On Possession Of Child Porn