JOPPATOWNE, Md. (WJZ)—An elderly woman was airlifted to Shock Trauma after being struck by a vehicle Tuesday evening.
Just before 6 p.m., the Joppa-Magnolia Volunteer Fire Company responded to a reported pedestrian struck at Pulaski Highway and Joppa Farm Road.
Upon arrival, firefighters and paramedics found an elderly woman who was struck on Joppa Farm Road, just south of Trimble Road.
The approximately 60-year-old female was flown to Shock Trauma in serious condition. Her current condition is not known.
No other injuries were reported.
The Harford County Sheriff’s Office is currently investigating the cause of the crash.
Other Local News:
- Hampden Community Holds Vigil for New York Man Killed by Baltimore Man
- BPD ID’d Officer Who Shot & Killed Man; Held 2 Toddlers at Knife-point
- Orioles Season Ticket-Holders Get First Dibs at Seats at Tag Day
- DuPont Family Trust Lawsuit Moved from Maryland to Delaware
- Women’s History Month Rally Held In Annapolis