JOPPATOWNE, Md. (WJZ)—An elderly woman was airlifted to Shock Trauma after being struck by a vehicle Tuesday evening.
Just before 6 p.m., the Joppa-Magnolia Volunteer Fire Company responded to a reported pedestrian struck at Pulaski Highway and Joppa Farm Road.
Upon arrival, firefighters and paramedics found an elderly woman who was struck on Joppa Farm Road, just south of Trimble Road.
The approximately 60-year-old female was flown to Shock Trauma in serious condition. Her current condition is not known.
No other injuries were reported.
The Harford County Sheriff’s Office is currently investigating the cause of the crash.
Other Local News:
- Third Murder Trial For Maryland Man Ends Again In Mistrial
- Early Voting Ends Thursday For Primary Election
- Proceeds From Fundraiser Going To Scholarship Named After Fallen Ellicott City Hero
- 24-Hour Lacrosse Tournament Raises Money For Veterans
- Local Group Pushing For Cleaner Air In Baltimore Region With Campaign