JOPPATOWNE, Md. (WJZ)—An elderly woman was airlifted to Shock Trauma after being struck by a vehicle Tuesday evening.
Just before 6 p.m., the Joppa-Magnolia Volunteer Fire Company responded to a reported pedestrian struck at Pulaski Highway and Joppa Farm Road.
Upon arrival, firefighters and paramedics found an elderly woman who was struck on Joppa Farm Road, just south of Trimble Road.
The approximately 60-year-old female was flown to Shock Trauma in serious condition. Her current condition is not known.
No other injuries were reported.
The Harford County Sheriff’s Office is currently investigating the cause of the crash.
Other Local News:
- Marylanders Prepared To Help Caribbean Again With Maria Looming
- Ocean City Braces For Potential Flooding From Hurricane Jose
- McCormick, Maryland Food Bank Feeds Families At Food Prep Event
- City College Named One Of ‘Most Beautiful High Schools’ In The Country
- ‘Museum Day Live’ Offering Free Admission To Baltimore Museums This Weekend