JOPPATOWNE, Md. (WJZ)—An elderly woman was airlifted to Shock Trauma after being struck by a vehicle Tuesday evening.
Just before 6 p.m., the Joppa-Magnolia Volunteer Fire Company responded to a reported pedestrian struck at Pulaski Highway and Joppa Farm Road.
Upon arrival, firefighters and paramedics found an elderly woman who was struck on Joppa Farm Road, just south of Trimble Road.
The approximately 60-year-old female was flown to Shock Trauma in serious condition. Her current condition is not known.
No other injuries were reported.
The Harford County Sheriff’s Office is currently investigating the cause of the crash.
Other Local News:
- Congressman Elijah Cummings To March For Youth Fund
- New State Audit Finds Baltimore City Community College Mismanaged Resources
- Baltimore Police Monitoring Team To Look For Community Input At Public Forums
- Baltimore Police Official Named Chief Of A Florida Police Force
- ‘You’re Killing Our Citizens’; WJZ Is There As Elite Task Force Takes Down Suspected Drug Dealer