PASADENA, Md. (WJZ)—A man stabbed during a domestic dispute is charged with assault.
Police were called to unit block of Nicholson Drive in Pasadena around 12:46 a.m. Wednesday. Officers found Jon Robert Letcher Jr., 29, in the driveway with a stab wound to his hip area. A woman was found inside of the residence with a cut to her hand.
Investigation revealed that the Arnold man was arguing with the female victim and at some point attempted to stab her with a kitchen knife. During the struggle, Letcher was stabbed.
Letcher was transported to Shock Trauma for non-life threatening injuries and was released a short time later into police custody.
The victim was treated on scene.
Letcher was charged with first- and second-degree assault, reckless endangerment and deadly weapon with intent to injure.
The investigation is ongoing.
Other Local News:
- Orioles Celebrate OPACY’s 25th Anniversary With Home Run Derby
- Police Arrest Suspect Who Hit Man With Vehicle, Then Stabbed Him To Death
- CrossFit Community Comes Together To Help Those Impacted By Tornado
- MICA Faculty Member Pens Trump On Cover Of The New Yorker
- Crews Conduct Water Rescue At Prettyboy Dam