Authorities Conducting Investigation In Glen Burnie After Person Hurt By Chemical Or Mechanical Reaction
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — The Anne Arundel County Fire and Police Departments are conducting an investigation in Glen Burnie.
It’s happening in the area of Edgerly Road.
Officials say the investigation centers around the construction of possible destructive devices.
Authorities say the investigation was launched based on a person who was taken to an area hospital Wednesday night with injuries caused by a chemical or mechanical reaction.
Authorities are questioning two people, but say the scene is secure and there is no threat to residents.
Edgerly Road is closed for an extended period of time while investigators continue to assess the situation.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the Maryland Fire Marshal’s Office are also investigating.
Other Local News:
- Another Snow Storm Is Coming Sunday Into Monday
- Baltimore Officer Fatally Shoots Suspect Carrying Butcher Knife
- Baltimore City Health Department Investigating Possible Measles Case
- Search Continues For Sixth And Final Victim In Annapolis Mansion Fire
- Celebration Continues For Gov. Larry Hogan On The Eastern Shore