GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — The Anne Arundel County Fire and Police Departments are conducting an investigation in Glen Burnie.
It’s happening in the area of Edgerly Road.
Officials say the investigation centers around the construction of possible destructive devices.
Authorities say the investigation was launched based on a person who was taken to an area hospital Wednesday night with injuries caused by a chemical or mechanical reaction.
Authorities are questioning two people, but say the scene is secure and there is no threat to residents.
Edgerly Road is closed for an extended period of time while investigators continue to assess the situation.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the Maryland Fire Marshal’s Office are also investigating.
Other Local News:
- Girl Who Spent More Than 600 Days At Hopkins Receives Life-Saving Kidney Transplant
- Parents, Teachers Sound Off About Cold Classrooms At Baltimore City School Board Meeting
- Trump Signs Bill To End Government Shutdown
- House Fire In Glen Burnie Displaces Family
- Government Shutdown Impact Felt Among Nearly 150,000 Federal Workers In Maryland