GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — The Anne Arundel County Fire and Police Departments are conducting an investigation in Glen Burnie.
It’s happening in the area of Edgerly Road.
Officials say the investigation centers around the construction of possible destructive devices.
Authorities say the investigation was launched based on a person who was taken to an area hospital Wednesday night with injuries caused by a chemical or mechanical reaction.
Authorities are questioning two people, but say the scene is secure and there is no threat to residents.
Edgerly Road is closed for an extended period of time while investigators continue to assess the situation.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the Maryland Fire Marshal’s Office are also investigating.
Other Local News:
- Drivers Have Mixed Opinions As Speed Cameras Are Back In Baltimore
- Program Helps City Kids Fix Bikes, Build Confidence
- Maryland County Among Those Affected By Nationwide Hack
- Baltimore Restaurant Owner Says 30 Employees Left Due To ICE Crackdown
- Police Seek Missing Woman Who Suffers From Dementia, Alzheimer’s