Authorities Conducting Investigation In Glen Burnie After Person Hurt By Chemical Or Mechanical Reaction
Get Breaking News First
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — The Anne Arundel County Fire and Police Departments are conducting an investigation in Glen Burnie.
It’s happening in the area of Edgerly Road.
Officials say the investigation centers around the construction of possible destructive devices.
Authorities say the investigation was launched based on a person who was taken to an area hospital Wednesday night with injuries caused by a chemical or mechanical reaction.
Authorities are questioning two people, but say the scene is secure and there is no threat to residents.
Edgerly Road is closed for an extended period of time while investigators continue to assess the situation.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the Maryland Fire Marshal’s Office are also investigating.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Live! Casino Eyes Soon-To-Be-Fired Atlantic City Workers
- Can’t Beat It? Eat It. Snakehead Fish Becomes State Trophy
- Car Rams Into Andy Nelson’s Barbecue Restaurant In Cockeysville
- Annapolis Woman Indicted On Assault, DUI Charges After Hitting 2 Bicyclists
- N.J. Officer’s Wife Testifies At Road Rage Murder Trial