QUEENSTOWN, Md. (WJZ)—Authorities say the Gucci store at Queenstown Premium Outlets was robbed by a gang of people last Saturday.
It happened Dec. 28 around 7:30 p.m. when a group of 10-15 people entered the high-end store.
While some of the group distracted the store employees, others were removing security tabs and shoplifting numerous items.
Investigation has led deputies to believe that some of the group is from the Easton, Talbot County area.
Anyone with possible identification of the pictured suspects is asked to contact the QA Sheriff’s Office at 410-758-0770 or at email@example.com.
Other Local News:
- Governor Hogan Proposes $28M For Schools For State Budget, $23M For City Schools
- DC Police Responds To Outcry Following Reports Of Missing Black Girls
- Opioid Epidemic Stronger, More Destructive, Taking Toll On Md. Families
- TSA Reports An Increase Of Guns At Airport Security Checkpoints
- Public Viewings Being Held For Cardinal William Keeler