BALTIMORE (WJZ) — City police investigate a deadly hit-and-run in East Baltimore.
It happened around 9:30 p.m. Friday at the intersection of Pulaski Highway and 62nd Street.
Police say a vehicle struck a woman, but left the scene.
The woman died.
Investigators describe the vehicle as a dark-colored pickup truck with heavy front end damage.
Anyone with information should call police.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Board of Estimates Approves Nearly 30% Water Bill Hike
- BPD Partners With Comedian Guy Richards to Fight Mental Illness Stigma
- Gov. Hogan Announces That Md. Schools Will Open After Labor Day
- First Warning WX: Tropical Storm Hermine Nears Gulf Coast; Hurricane Watch In Effect
- Millions of Oysters Coming to Maryland Thanks to $800K Grant