Baltimore Police Investigate Deadly Hit-And-Run Accident
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — City police investigate a deadly hit-and-run in East Baltimore.
It happened around 9:30 p.m. Friday at the intersection of Pulaski Highway and 62nd Street.
Police say a vehicle struck a woman, but left the scene.
The woman died.
Investigators describe the vehicle as a dark-colored pickup truck with heavy front end damage.
Anyone with information should call police.
Other Local News:
- FBI Searching For Masked Men Behind Series Of Robberies In Canton
- Holiday Cheer Has Arrived In And Around Charm City
- Dislodged Boom Strikes Overpass, Snarling Traffic On I-695 Outer Loop
- 68 Marijuana Plants Recovered In Northwest Baltimore City
- Md. Army Reservists Deploying To West Africa To Assist In Ebola Efforts