Baltimore Police Investigate Deadly Hit-And-Run Accident
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — City police investigate a deadly hit-and-run in East Baltimore.
It happened around 9:30 p.m. Friday at the intersection of Pulaski Highway and 62nd Street.
Police say a vehicle struck a woman, but left the scene.
The woman died.
Investigators describe the vehicle as a dark-colored pickup truck with heavy front end damage.
Anyone with information should call police.
Other Local News:
- Police: 5 Stabbed Inside Jimmy’s Famous Seafood
- Tractor-Trailor Plummets From Overpass Onto Roadway Below
- Letters Sent To Gilmore Homes Residents Following Sex For Repairs Lawsuit
- AACo. Police Investigating Racist Post Made On School’s Website
- Howard Co. English Teacher Arrested On Prostitution, Sexual Solicitation Of A Minor