BALTIMORE (WJZ) — City police investigate a deadly hit-and-run in East Baltimore.
It happened around 9:30 p.m. Friday at the intersection of Pulaski Highway and 62nd Street.
Police say a vehicle struck a woman, but left the scene.
The woman died.
Investigators describe the vehicle as a dark-colored pickup truck with heavy front end damage.
Anyone with information should call police.
Other Local News:
- Student ‘Fighting For His Life’ After Stabbing At Renaissance Academy
- Sen. Mikulski Receives Nation’s Highest Civilian Award
- Festival Of Trees Is This Weekend; It Benefits Children & Teens
- Travel Alert May Affect Some Thanksgiving Plans
- New Poll Shows Voters Divided When It Comes To Blame For Baltimore Unrest