BALTIMORE (WJZ) — City police investigate a deadly hit-and-run in East Baltimore.
It happened around 9:30 p.m. Friday at the intersection of Pulaski Highway and 62nd Street.
Police say a vehicle struck a woman, but left the scene.
The woman died.
Investigators describe the vehicle as a dark-colored pickup truck with heavy front end damage.
Anyone with information should call police.
Other Local News:
- Suspect In Custody After Neighbor Reportedly Hears Loud Sound, Bomb Squad Investigating
- Community Comes Together To Support Bartender Shot On Christmas Day
- ‘This Generation’s Tobacco Product’: New Ad Campaign Challenges Sugary Drinks
- Baltimore Tattoo Museum Raises Over $12K For BARCS With “Tats For Tails”
- Authorities Searching For Man Who Walked Away From House Arrest