BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a pair of shootings in the city.
The first happened Sunday in the 900-block of Kevin Road.
That’s where police found a man in the street suffering from a gunshot wound to the back.
He was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police also say a man was shot multiple times in the 1500-block of Myrtle.
After the shooting, the victim apparently ran to a nearby business for help.
He is now at an area hospital in unstable condition.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Bomb Threat Suspect’s Device Was Made of Candy
- Gov. Hogan Says He’s Still Waiting For ‘Thank You’ From Mayor SRB
- Argument Over Snapchat Likely Led To AACo. Attempted Murder
- One Year After Baltimore Unrest, DOJ Still Looking For Arson, Armed Robbery Suspects
- BPD Commissioner On Shot Teen’s BB Gun: ‘It’s An Absolute Identical Replica’