BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a pair of shootings in the city.
The first happened Sunday in the 900-block of Kevin Road.
That’s where police found a man in the street suffering from a gunshot wound to the back.
He was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police also say a man was shot multiple times in the 1500-block of Myrtle.
After the shooting, the victim apparently ran to a nearby business for help.
He is now at an area hospital in unstable condition.
Other Local News:
- Orioles Celebrate OPACY’s 25th Anniversary With Home Run Derby
- Police Arrest Suspect Who Hit Man With Vehicle, Then Stabbed Him To Death
- CrossFit Community Comes Together To Help Those Impacted By Tornado
- MICA Faculty Member Pens Trump On Cover Of The New Yorker
- Crews Conduct Water Rescue At Prettyboy Dam