BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a pair of shootings in the city.
The first happened Sunday in the 900-block of Kevin Road.
That’s where police found a man in the street suffering from a gunshot wound to the back.
He was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police also say a man was shot multiple times in the 1500-block of Myrtle.
After the shooting, the victim apparently ran to a nearby business for help.
He is now at an area hospital in unstable condition.
Other Local News:
- Md. School Shooting: Shooter Dead At Great Mills High School, 2 Others Injured
- 2nd Day Of Spring Could Bring Most Significant Snow Of ‘Winter’ For Central Md.
- Prayer Vigil Held After Md. School Shooting
- Baltimore Hospital Cited Over Woman Left In Cold In Hospital Gown
- Md. Bill Would Increase Texting While Driving Fine To $500