BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a pair of shootings in the city.
The first happened Sunday in the 900-block of Kevin Road.
That’s where police found a man in the street suffering from a gunshot wound to the back.
He was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police also say a man was shot multiple times in the 1500-block of Myrtle.
After the shooting, the victim apparently ran to a nearby business for help.
He is now at an area hospital in unstable condition.
Other Local News:
- Montgomery County Police Investigate Officer Involved Shooting
- Police Investigating Puppy Abuse Case After Dog Was Left For Dead
- Baby Found Inside Car At Scene Of Fatal Shooting
- Mayor, Governor, Work To Close City Schools Multi-Million Dollar Budget Gap
- Md. Bill Would Punish Left Lane Lingering With Fine Up To $250