BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police are investigating a pair of shootings in the city.
The first happened Sunday in the 900-block of Kevin Road.
That’s where police found a man in the street suffering from a gunshot wound to the back.
He was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police also say a man was shot multiple times in the 1500-block of Myrtle.
After the shooting, the victim apparently ran to a nearby business for help.
He is now at an area hospital in unstable condition.
Other Local News:
- Suspect In Deadly Virginia Car Attack Faces Upgraded Charge
- Snow Covers Region; Icy Conditions Expected Overnight
- Fire Officials Release Cause Of Death In Fire That Killed Baltimore Mother, 2 Daughters
- Maryland Agency Announces Oyster Restoration Plan
- Baltimore Police Arrest ‘Shooting Spree’ Suspect After Pursuit Through City