WOODLAWN, Md. (WJZ) — A pedestrian who was struck by a car Thursday evening has died of those injuries.
The accident occurred at Security Boulevard and Woodlawn Drive shortly after 9 p.m.
She was taken to Shock Trauma for treatment and died Saturday afternoon.
Police say she had been crossing Security Boulevard at Woodlawn Drive. A Jetta was traveling east on Security Boulevard and struck the woman as she crossed the street. The Jetta did stay on the scene.
The victim’s name is not being released.
The incident is still under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Police Recover Large Amount Of Cocaine In Baltimore Drug Bust
- Winter Weather Advisory In Effect Today
- Fundraiser Held For Md. Woman Shot In Vegas Massacre; Recently Returned Home From Hospital
- Loyola Blakefield Cancels School After Racial Slur Is Etched Onto Bathroom Stall
- Maryland Gets OK To Expand Developmentally Disabled Service