WOODLAWN, Md. (WJZ) — A pedestrian who was struck by a car Thursday evening has died of those injuries.
The accident occurred at Security Boulevard and Woodlawn Drive shortly after 9 p.m.
She was taken to Shock Trauma for treatment and died Saturday afternoon.
Police say she had been crossing Security Boulevard at Woodlawn Drive. A Jetta was traveling east on Security Boulevard and struck the woman as she crossed the street. The Jetta did stay on the scene.
The victim’s name is not being released.
The incident is still under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Police: Man Who Killed 3 Co-workers Captured After Hours-Long Manhunt
- Police On Md., Del. Shooting Suspect: ‘This Guy Can Be Anywhere’
- 4 Killed In Tuesday Westminster Crash Identified; One Car Went 100+ MPH
- FBI Puts Edgewood Shooting Suspect On Billboards Along East Coast
- Baltimore To Name New Panel For Police Disciplinary Trials