Woman Struck By Car Thursday Dies Of Injuries
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAWN, Md. (WJZ) — A pedestrian who was struck by a car Thursday evening has died of those injuries.
The accident occurred at Security Boulevard and Woodlawn Drive shortly after 9 p.m.
She was taken to Shock Trauma for treatment and died Saturday afternoon.
Police say she had been crossing Security Boulevard at Woodlawn Drive. A Jetta was traveling east on Security Boulevard and struck the woman as she crossed the street. The Jetta did stay on the scene.
The victim’s name is not being released.
The incident is still under investigation.
Other Local News:
- 1st Human Trials With Ebola Vaccine To Begin Next Week In Maryland
- Wife Of Md. Congressman Andy Harris Dies Unexpectedly
- NFL To Crack Down On Domestic Violence Amid Criticism Of Ray Rice Punishment
- Ex-Baltimore Cop Convicted In Mistress’ Murder Granted Retrial 20 Years Later
- Gun Debate Grows After 9-Year-Old Accidentally Kills Shooting Instructor