Woman Struck By Car Thursday Dies Of Injuries
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAWN, Md. (WJZ) — A pedestrian who was struck by a car Thursday evening has died of those injuries.
The accident occurred at Security Boulevard and Woodlawn Drive shortly after 9 p.m.
She was taken to Shock Trauma for treatment and died Saturday afternoon.
Police say she had been crossing Security Boulevard at Woodlawn Drive. A Jetta was traveling east on Security Boulevard and struck the woman as she crossed the street. The Jetta did stay on the scene.
The victim’s name is not being released.
The incident is still under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Bisciotti: “No One Here Is Losing Their Job”
- Pilot Volunteers To Search For Toddlers As Homicide Case Builds On Mentally Ill Mom
- Road Closes After Pedestrian Fatally Struck In Odenton
- Bus Carrying D.C. Tourists Overturns In Del., Killing 2 And Injuring Several
- Real-Life Superhero Geniuses Inspire New CBS Show ‘Scorpion’