Woman Struck By Car Thursday Dies Of Injuries
WOODLAWN, Md. (WJZ) — A pedestrian who was struck by a car Thursday evening has died of those injuries.
The accident occurred at Security Boulevard and Woodlawn Drive shortly after 9 p.m.
She was taken to Shock Trauma for treatment and died Saturday afternoon.
Police say she had been crossing Security Boulevard at Woodlawn Drive. A Jetta was traveling east on Security Boulevard and struck the woman as she crossed the street. The Jetta did stay on the scene.
The victim’s name is not being released.
The incident is still under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Waterfront Mansion Goes Up In Flames In AACo.
- 2 Teens Rescued From Water In Harford County
- Conflict Of Interest? Prosecutor In Freddie Gray Case Once Defended Gray In Court
- Gov. Hogan: Baltimore City Detention Center To Shut Down, Effective Immediately
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared ‘Highly Intoxicated’