2 Men Dead After Monday Shootings In Northwest Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—City police are investigating two fatal shootings that occurred Monday in Northwest Baltimore.
Investigators believe Jonathan Terry, 28, was inside a vehicle around 4:30 p.m. in the 3600-block of Liberty Heights Ave. when he was shot.
When officers arrived to the scene, Terry was suffering from a gunshot wound.
Terry was transported to an area hospital, where he later died from his injuries.
Detectives are also investigating another homicide that occurred around 8 p.m. in the 3000-block of Oakford Ave.
Police say a man was fatally shot. His identification is pending notification of the next of kin.
Homicide detectives are requesting anyone with information about any of these cases to call 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Father In Amber Alert Returned To Md. To Face Murder Charges
- The Coddie Crew Cooks Up A Lenten Fundraiser For St. Casimir School
- Residents Displaced After Odenton Apartment Fire Burglarized
- Police: Man Shoots Wife In Randallstown, Flees To Baltimore City & Shoots Himself In Head
- Senate Passes Marijuana Decriminalization Bill