2 Men Dead After Monday Shootings In Northwest Baltimore
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—City police are investigating two fatal shootings that occurred Monday in Northwest Baltimore.
Investigators believe Jonathan Terry, 28, was inside a vehicle around 4:30 p.m. in the 3600-block of Liberty Heights Ave. when he was shot.
When officers arrived to the scene, Terry was suffering from a gunshot wound.
Terry was transported to an area hospital, where he later died from his injuries.
Detectives are also investigating another homicide that occurred around 8 p.m. in the 3000-block of Oakford Ave.
Police say a man was fatally shot. His identification is pending notification of the next of kin.
Homicide detectives are requesting anyone with information about any of these cases to call 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Article Parallels Lives Of Freddie Gray And An Officer Involved In His Arrest
- Ten-Year-Old Boy Among 3 People Shot In Northwest Baltimore
- Operations Suspended At 3 Md. Labs Due To Anthrax Probe
- City Leaders Firing Back After Comments Made By Former Police Commissioner
- Md. Teachers Launching Campaign To Cut Number Of Standardized Tests