BALTIMORE (WJZ)—City police are investigating two fatal shootings that occurred Monday in Northwest Baltimore.
Investigators believe Jonathan Terry, 28, was inside a vehicle around 4:30 p.m. in the 3600-block of Liberty Heights Ave. when he was shot.
When officers arrived to the scene, Terry was suffering from a gunshot wound.
Terry was transported to an area hospital, where he later died from his injuries.
Detectives are also investigating another homicide that occurred around 8 p.m. in the 3000-block of Oakford Ave.
Police say a man was fatally shot. His identification is pending notification of the next of kin.
Homicide detectives are requesting anyone with information about any of these cases to call 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- 3 Md. Universities Revoke Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degrees
- Jewish Md. Delegate Claims Man Yelled ‘Heil Hitler’ At Her
- Md. Early Voting Sets Record As Gubernatorial Candidates Round Out Campaigning
- Man Convicted Of Killing Wife In 2006 Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison
- 1 Of The Top 50 Worst Places To Live Is Right Here In Md.