ESSEX, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are investigating the death of a man found in Rocky Point Park.
Police were called to the park after someone reported seeing a man lying on the ground.
He was pronounced dead at the scene. His name has not been released.
The cause of death is not known. The chief medical examiner will do an autopsy.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Judge: Freddie Gray Jurors Won’t Be Sequestered During 1st Trial
- New Poll Shows Voters Divided When It Comes To Blame For Baltimore Unrest
- Turkey Farm Attracts Hundreds Of Customers Seeking The Perfect Bird
- Student ‘Fighting For His Life’ After Stabbing At Renaissance Academy
- Retirement Community Stuffs Stockings For Needy Families