ESSEX, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are investigating the death of a man found in Rocky Point Park.
Police were called to the park after someone reported seeing a man lying on the ground.
He was pronounced dead at the scene. His name has not been released.
The cause of death is not known. The chief medical examiner will do an autopsy.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Md. Native Astronaut Reid Wiseman Documenting Underwater Mission Online
- Man Convicted In Chandra Levy’s Death Won’t Be Retried
- O’Malley Excites Crowd On Night 3 of the Democratic National Convention
- Chincoteague Ponies Swim Across Va. Channel for 91st Year
- Md. Woman Pleads Guilty To Killing 5-Year-Old Son With Poison