ESSEX, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are investigating the death of a man found in Rocky Point Park.
Police were called to the park after someone reported seeing a man lying on the ground.
He was pronounced dead at the scene. His name has not been released.
The cause of death is not known. The chief medical examiner will do an autopsy.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- NTSB Report: School Bus Driver Had Been Involved In 12 Incidents In 5 Years
- Oakland Mills HS Students Stage Walkout Over Racial Tensions
- Retiring Sen. Mikulski To Give Speech Summarizing Service
- Target Recalls Menorahs Due to Fire Hazard
- Study: Even ‘BPA-Free’ Baby Teethers Contain The Potentially Harmful Compound