ESSEX, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are investigating the death of a man found in Rocky Point Park.
Police were called to the park after someone reported seeing a man lying on the ground.
He was pronounced dead at the scene. His name has not been released.
The cause of death is not known. The chief medical examiner will do an autopsy.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Jolly Rogers An Integral Part Of Ocean City’s Appeal
- Church Community Outaged After Pastor Is Gunned Down In Baltimore
- Authorities Investigating Near Drowning of 9-Year-Old Girl In Baltimore
- FIRST WARNING WX: Bonnie Weakens to Tropical Depression; Flood Watch Issued For Parts Of Md.
- Police: DC Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Teen At Mall