Baltimore Water Service Line Break Causes Headaches Downtown
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A water service line break is causing headaches on South Broadway.
The main broke Tuesday evening.
Officials say it’s a six-inch break.
There’s believed to be lots of flooding and officials expect the area to freeze.
The city plans to salt the area.
The building involved was vacant. It was involved in a fire last year.
Other Local News:
- Coastal Storm May Cause Thanksgiving Travel Headaches
- Funeral Held For 15-Year-Old Girl Killed In Triple Stabbing
- Loved Ones Desperate For Answers As Search For Missing Toddlers Continues
- Some Children Get Forever Homes On National Adoption Day
- Pier At HarborView Collapses, Suspends Weekend Water Taxi Service