BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A water service line break is causing headaches on South Broadway.
The main broke Tuesday evening.
Officials say it’s a six-inch break.
There’s believed to be lots of flooding and officials expect the area to freeze.
The city plans to salt the area.
The building involved was vacant. It was involved in a fire last year.
Other Local News:
- Officials Investigating Possible Tornado In Queen Anne’s County
- Flooding In Harford County As Heavy Storms Hit Maryland
- Severe Weather, Flood Watch In Effect For Parts Of Md. Into Early Monday
- Stranger Comes To Rescue Of Severely Abused, Starved Poodle Pup
- Michael Phelps Loses To Shark In Shark Week Race