BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A water service line break is causing headaches on South Broadway.
The main broke Tuesday evening.
Officials say it’s a six-inch break.
There’s believed to be lots of flooding and officials expect the area to freeze.
The city plans to salt the area.
The building involved was vacant. It was involved in a fire last year.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Board of Estimates Approves Nearly 30% Water Bill Hike
- BPD Partners With Comedian Guy Richards to Fight Mental Illness Stigma
- Gov. Hogan Announces That Md. Schools Will Open After Labor Day
- First Warning WX: Tropical Storm Hermine Nears Gulf Coast; Hurricane Watch In Effect
- Millions of Oysters Coming to Maryland Thanks to $800K Grant