BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A water service line break is causing headaches on South Broadway.
The main broke Tuesday evening.
Officials say it’s a six-inch break.
There’s believed to be lots of flooding and officials expect the area to freeze.
The city plans to salt the area.
The building involved was vacant. It was involved in a fire last year.
Other Local News:
- New Trial Granted For Adnan Syed, Subject Of ‘Serial’ Podcast
- Fans Of Slain Rapper ‘Lor Scoota’ Remember Him Through Music
- All Clear At Joint Base Andrews After ‘Miscommunication’ Over Active Shooter
- Complaint Filed Against Mosby Calls Her ‘A Runaway Prosecutor’
- Ocean City Police Rescue Small Kitten From Rt. 90 Bridge