BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A water service line break is causing headaches on South Broadway.
The main broke Tuesday evening.
Officials say it’s a six-inch break.
There’s believed to be lots of flooding and officials expect the area to freeze.
The city plans to salt the area.
The building involved was vacant. It was involved in a fire last year.
Other Local News:
- Police: 2 Dead, 4 Total Shot in Waldorf; Appears Domestic-Related
- Rockville High Increase Security Due to Threats in Wake of Rape Case
- UK Parliament Attack Suspect Identified
- Hundreds Of Convictions Could Be Vacated After Officers’ Indictments
- White Veteran Charged With Murder Of Black Man As Hate Crime