Man Wanted In Md. Arrested At BWI While Boarding Flight To Canada
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)— Customs agents at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport arrested a man wanted in Allegany County for failure to appear on a possession of drug paraphernalia charge.
Kevin Michael Shanahan, 37 of Aberdeen, was boarding a flight to Canada when he was stopped and questioned by U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers.
The officers determined that Shanahan had an arrest warrant issued by the Allegany County, Md. Sheriff’s Office for failure to appear on possession of drug paraphernalia charge.
He was arrested by CBP and turned over to Maryland Transportation Authority Police for extradition.
Other Local News:
- Wind To Blame For Power Outages, Baltimore Building Collapse
- Mall In Columbia Shooter Obsessed With Columbine; No Connection To Victims
- Mount St. Mary’s Headed To NCAA’s Big Dance
- Inspirational Univ. Of Maryland Student Loses Battle With Brain Cancer
- Community Moving Forward After Tragic Shooting At Mall In Columbia