BALTIMORE (WJZ)— Customs agents at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport arrested a man wanted in Allegany County for failure to appear on a possession of drug paraphernalia charge.
Kevin Michael Shanahan, 37 of Aberdeen, was boarding a flight to Canada when he was stopped and questioned by U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers.
The officers determined that Shanahan had an arrest warrant issued by the Allegany County, Md. Sheriff’s Office for failure to appear on possession of drug paraphernalia charge.
He was arrested by CBP and turned over to Maryland Transportation Authority Police for extradition.
Other Local News:
- Students Preparing For ‘March For Our Lives’ Protests In Baltimore, D.C.
- Pedestrian Struck, ‘Possibly Intentionally,’ In Downtown Baltimore
- Md. Students Showcase Bridge Projects For National Civil Engineering Competition
- 3rd US Senator Endorses Ben Jealous For Md. Governor
- Carroll County Putting Deputies At Schools Following Shootings