BALTIMORE (WJZ)— Customs agents at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport arrested a man wanted in Allegany County for failure to appear on a possession of drug paraphernalia charge.
Kevin Michael Shanahan, 37 of Aberdeen, was boarding a flight to Canada when he was stopped and questioned by U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers.
The officers determined that Shanahan had an arrest warrant issued by the Allegany County, Md. Sheriff’s Office for failure to appear on possession of drug paraphernalia charge.
He was arrested by CBP and turned over to Maryland Transportation Authority Police for extradition.
Other Local News:
- Lines Of People Wait To Pay Their Respects To Ofc. Amy Caprio
- Frederick Man Arrested For Impersonating Police Officer
- 4 Students Charged After Md. School Vandalized With ‘Hateful,’ Anti-Semetic And Racist Graffiti
- US Forecasters Expect 10-16 Tropical Storms In Active Season
- Lawyers: Dawnta Harris ‘Panicked,’ ‘Did Not Intend’ To Kill Amy Caprio