BALTIMORE (WJZ)— Customs agents at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport arrested a man wanted in Allegany County for failure to appear on a possession of drug paraphernalia charge.
Kevin Michael Shanahan, 37 of Aberdeen, was boarding a flight to Canada when he was stopped and questioned by U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers.
The officers determined that Shanahan had an arrest warrant issued by the Allegany County, Md. Sheriff’s Office for failure to appear on possession of drug paraphernalia charge.
He was arrested by CBP and turned over to Maryland Transportation Authority Police for extradition.
Other Local News:
- Delaware Man Dies In Head-On Crash In Maryland
- Police Resolve Barricade/Hostage Situation Peacefully; Woman, 2 Children Unharmed
- Dozens Displaced After Fire Rips Through Apartment Building
- Fire Causes Extensive Damage To Glen Burnie Home
- Police Seek Person Who Made Fake Bomb Threat At Frito Lay Warehouse