Man Wanted In Md. Arrested At BWI While Boarding Flight To Canada
BALTIMORE (WJZ)— Customs agents at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport arrested a man wanted in Allegany County for failure to appear on a possession of drug paraphernalia charge.
Kevin Michael Shanahan, 37 of Aberdeen, was boarding a flight to Canada when he was stopped and questioned by U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers.
The officers determined that Shanahan had an arrest warrant issued by the Allegany County, Md. Sheriff’s Office for failure to appear on possession of drug paraphernalia charge.
He was arrested by CBP and turned over to Maryland Transportation Authority Police for extradition.
Other Local News:
- Volunteers Organize Cleanups After Riots Damage Stores, Streets
- Fires Still Burning Across Baltimore
- MTA Maryland Announces Service Changes Due To Police Activity
- Gov. Hogan Declares State Of Emergency, Activates National Guard
- CHAOS: 15 Officers Injured, Businesses Looted, Fires Set As Violent Riots Plague Baltimore