Man Wanted In Md. Arrested At BWI While Boarding Flight To Canada
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)— Customs agents at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport arrested a man wanted in Allegany County for failure to appear on a possession of drug paraphernalia charge.
Kevin Michael Shanahan, 37 of Aberdeen, was boarding a flight to Canada when he was stopped and questioned by U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers.
The officers determined that Shanahan had an arrest warrant issued by the Allegany County, Md. Sheriff’s Office for failure to appear on possession of drug paraphernalia charge.
He was arrested by CBP and turned over to Maryland Transportation Authority Police for extradition.
Other Local News:
- 18-Year-Old Drowns In Ocean City After Being Caught In Rip Current
- Boy, 15, Dies After Stabbing In Dundalk, Md.
- Baltimore’s Top Cop Works To Keep Job, Make Streets Safer; Confirmation Hearing Set For 10 a.m.
- Wrestler From Md. Among 4 Killed In Ohio Plane Crash
- Opening Day Is Here For Baltimore City’s New Horseshoe Casino