Man Wanted In Md. Arrested At BWI While Boarding Flight To Canada
BALTIMORE (WJZ)— Customs agents at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport arrested a man wanted in Allegany County for failure to appear on a possession of drug paraphernalia charge.
Kevin Michael Shanahan, 37 of Aberdeen, was boarding a flight to Canada when he was stopped and questioned by U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers.
The officers determined that Shanahan had an arrest warrant issued by the Allegany County, Md. Sheriff’s Office for failure to appear on possession of drug paraphernalia charge.
He was arrested by CBP and turned over to Maryland Transportation Authority Police for extradition.
Other Local News:
- 2 Baltimore County Firefighters Accused Of Sexual Misconduct
- Metro Releases New Safety Videos In Wake Of Fatal Smoke Incident
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Leaves Prison, Reports To Baltimore Halfway House
- Former Md. Platoon Mate Glad Bergdahl Charged With Military Crimes
- Powdered Alcohol Stirring Up Controversy In Md.