BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland has survived the coldest day it’s seen in years. Temperatures are still below freezing, but warmer days are coming.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram has more.
It will be sunny and 27 degrees Wednesday, and, for the first time in a day and a half, wind chills won’t be negative digits.
Thursday will be partly sunny and 36 degrees.
Friday will be 40 degrees and this weekend will see temperatures in the 50s.
Other Local News:
- Winter Weather Advisory In Effect Today
- Former Liquor Board Official Expected To Plead Guilty
- Baltimore Police Arrest ‘Shooting Spree’ Suspect After Pursuit Throughout City
- Fire Officials Release Cause Of Death In Fire That Killed Baltimore Mother, 2 Daughters
- Police Recover Loaded Gun, Shrooms From Baltimore Man