BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland has survived the coldest day it’s seen in years. Temperatures are still below freezing, but warmer days are coming.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram has more.
It will be sunny and 27 degrees Wednesday, and, for the first time in a day and a half, wind chills won’t be negative digits.
Thursday will be partly sunny and 36 degrees.
Friday will be 40 degrees and this weekend will see temperatures in the 50s.
Other Local News:
- Manchester Police: 19 Dead From Ariana Grande Concert Explosion
- Dangerous ‘Flame Jetting’ Phenomenon Kills Hundreds Every Year
- Bowie State Holds Vigil In Memory Of Killed Student Lt. Richard Collins
- Judge Orders More Study On Ridership Impact Of Purple Line
- Program Trains Next Generation Of Maritime Workers