BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland has survived the coldest day it’s seen in years. Temperatures are still below freezing, but warmer days are coming.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram has more.
It will be sunny and 27 degrees Wednesday, and, for the first time in a day and a half, wind chills won’t be negative digits.
Thursday will be partly sunny and 36 degrees.
Friday will be 40 degrees and this weekend will see temperatures in the 50s.
Other Local News:
- Authorities Investigating Near Drowning of 9-Year-Old Girl In Baltimore
- Church Community Outaged After Pastor Is Gunned Down In Baltimore
- Police: DC Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Teen At Mall
- Coca Cola Debuts Limited-Edition Patriotic Cans
- Dozens of Firefighters Battle Blaze At Hyattsville Shopping Center