BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland has survived the coldest day it’s seen in years. Temperatures are still below freezing, but warmer days are coming.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram has more.
It will be sunny and 27 degrees Wednesday, and, for the first time in a day and a half, wind chills won’t be negative digits.
Thursday will be partly sunny and 36 degrees.
Friday will be 40 degrees and this weekend will see temperatures in the 50s.
Other Local News:
- 90-Year-Old Baltimore Woman Critical After Home Invasion
- Baltimore Primary Ballots Still Being Counted, Pugh and Dixon Separated By Just a Few Thousand Votes
- Report: Prince Tried to Meet With Doctor Before His Death
- Towson Univ. Police ID Suspect Wanted In Peeping Tom Incident
- New Study: Medical Errors Are 3rd Leading Cause For Death In US