BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland has survived the coldest day it’s seen in years. Temperatures are still below freezing, but warmer days are coming.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram has more.
It will be sunny and 27 degrees Wednesday, and, for the first time in a day and a half, wind chills won’t be negative digits.
Thursday will be partly sunny and 36 degrees.
Friday will be 40 degrees and this weekend will see temperatures in the 50s.
Other Local News:
- Officials Investigating Possible Tornado In Queen Anne’s County
- Flooding In Harford County As Heavy Storms Hit Maryland
- Severe Weather, Flood Watch In Effect For Parts Of Md. Into Early Monday
- Stranger Comes To Rescue Of Severely Abused, Starved Poodle Pup
- Michael Phelps Loses To Shark In Shark Week Race