BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland has survived the coldest day it’s seen in years. Temperatures are still below freezing, but warmer days are coming.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram has more.
It will be sunny and 27 degrees Wednesday, and, for the first time in a day and a half, wind chills won’t be negative digits.
Thursday will be partly sunny and 36 degrees.
Friday will be 40 degrees and this weekend will see temperatures in the 50s.
Other Local News:
- Md. School Shooting: Shooter Dead At Great Mills High School, 2 Others Injured
- Baltimore Hospital Cited Over Woman Left In Cold In Hospital Gown
- 2nd Day Of Spring Could Bring Most Significant Snow Of ‘Winter’ For Central Md.
- Md. Bill Would Increase Texting While Driving Fine To $500
- Carroll County Schools Increasing Police Presence