BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland has survived the coldest day it’s seen in years. Temperatures are still below freezing, but warmer days are coming.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram has more.
It will be sunny and 27 degrees Wednesday, and, for the first time in a day and a half, wind chills won’t be negative digits.
Thursday will be partly sunny and 36 degrees.
Friday will be 40 degrees and this weekend will see temperatures in the 50s.
Other Local News:
- Charges Dropped For Maintenance Man In Sex-For-Repairs Case
- Driver Strikes Capitol Police Cruiser, Taken Into Custody
- Family Dog Discovers Fire in Md. Home; Alerts Occupant to Escape
- Police: Man Killed in Crash After Driver Failed to Stop at Red Light
- Man Gets Life Sentence in Fatal Shootings Over Parking Space