BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Maryland has survived the coldest day it’s seen in years. Temperatures are still below freezing, but warmer days are coming.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram has more.
It will be sunny and 27 degrees Wednesday, and, for the first time in a day and a half, wind chills won’t be negative digits.
Thursday will be partly sunny and 36 degrees.
Friday will be 40 degrees and this weekend will see temperatures in the 50s.
Other Local News:
- Md. Native Astronaut Reid Wiseman Documenting Underwater Mission Online
- Man Convicted In Chandra Levy’s Death Won’t Be Retried
- O’Malley Excites Crowd On Night 3 of the Democratic National Convention
- Chincoteague Ponies Swim Across Va. Channel for 91st Year
- Md. Woman Pleads Guilty To Killing 5-Year-Old Son With Poison