BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Baltimore City Police have made an arrest more than a year after a teen was gunned down in the streets of East Baltimore.
Jamol Kingsborough, 19, was taken in custody Wednesday for the shooting death of 19-year-old Darius Taybron.
Police say just after 3:25 p.m. on Oct. 20, 2012, Taybron was found suffering from multiple gunshot wounds in the 2500-block of E. Hoffman Street. He was transported to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
The Office of the Medical Examiner later ruled his death a homicide as a result of being shot multiple times.
Kingsborough was charged with first-degree murder and assault charges. He is being held at Central Booking.
Other Local News:
- Authorities Investigating Near Drowning of 9-Year-Old Girl In Baltimore
- Police: DC Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Teen At Mall
- Coca Cola Debuts Limited-Edition Patriotic Cans
- Dozens of Firefighters Battle Blaze At Hyattsville Shopping Center
- FIRST WARNING WX: Tropical Storm Bonnie Weakens to Tropical Depression