Local

Crofton Apartment Fire Causes $15,000 In Damage

View Comments
Fire Generic
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries

POEts: The Legendary, The Celebrity, The Local, The ControversialPOEts: The Legendary, The Celebrity, The Local, The Controversial

Celebrities Born Outside The U.S.Celebrities Born Outside The U.S.

Top Celebrities On TwitterTop Celebrities On Twitter

Ranking Stephen KingRanking Stephen King

Famous Women Who Underwent Double MastectomiesFamous Women Who Underwent Double Mastectomies

» More Photo Galleries

CROFTON, Md. (WJZ) — An apartment fire in Crofton causes $15,000 in damage.

It happened around 5:30 p.m. Thursday in the 1600-block of Parkridge Circle.

The fire began on the balcony of a second floor apartment and entered the living area where the early activation of the building’s sprinkler system contained the fire.

A 20-year-old man in the apartment at the time of the fire was not hurt.

The cause was determined to be improperly discarded smoking materials.

No additional residents were displaced and no injuries were reported.

Other Local News:

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 5,555 other followers