Crofton Apartment Fire Causes $15,000 In Damage
CROFTON, Md. (WJZ) — An apartment fire in Crofton causes $15,000 in damage.
It happened around 5:30 p.m. Thursday in the 1600-block of Parkridge Circle.
The fire began on the balcony of a second floor apartment and entered the living area where the early activation of the building’s sprinkler system contained the fire.
A 20-year-old man in the apartment at the time of the fire was not hurt.
The cause was determined to be improperly discarded smoking materials.
No additional residents were displaced and no injuries were reported.
Other Local News:
- Officials Searching For Prisoner Who Walked Off Job Site
- Repeat Offender Sentenced For Killing Toddler In Shooting
- Police Prepare As Protests Planned For Freddie Gray Hearings
- 2 Carroll Co. Schools Placed On Lockdown Due To Police Activity In Area
- Key Democrat: Senate Will Uphold Obama On Iran Nuke Deal