CROFTON, Md. (WJZ) — An apartment fire in Crofton causes $15,000 in damage.
It happened around 5:30 p.m. Thursday in the 1600-block of Parkridge Circle.
The fire began on the balcony of a second floor apartment and entered the living area where the early activation of the building’s sprinkler system contained the fire.
A 20-year-old man in the apartment at the time of the fire was not hurt.
The cause was determined to be improperly discarded smoking materials.
No additional residents were displaced and no injuries were reported.
Other Local News:
- Christopher Columbus Monument Vandalized In Baltimore
- Man Accused Of Killing Sister, Cousins, Ordered Held Without Bond
- Apartment Fire That Killed 3 Believed To Have Started In Kitchen
- Missing Today’s Eclipse? Another Will Pass Through U.S. In 2024
- Ex-Maryland School Aide Gets 75 Years In Child Porn Case