CROFTON, Md. (WJZ) — An apartment fire in Crofton causes $15,000 in damage.
It happened around 5:30 p.m. Thursday in the 1600-block of Parkridge Circle.
The fire began on the balcony of a second floor apartment and entered the living area where the early activation of the building’s sprinkler system contained the fire.
A 20-year-old man in the apartment at the time of the fire was not hurt.
The cause was determined to be improperly discarded smoking materials.
No additional residents were displaced and no injuries were reported.
Other Local News:
- Report: Baltimore Officer Still On Job After Lying In Court
- Police Make Arrest In Perry Hall Fight Video In Which One Person Appears To Have Gun
- Dog Abandoned At Patterson Park Finds New Home With Army Specialist
- Baltimore Man Sentenced In Murder-For-Hire Scheme
- MTA Light Rail Train Clips Car In Baltimore County