Crofton Apartment Fire Causes $15,000 In Damage
Get Breaking News First
CROFTON, Md. (WJZ) — An apartment fire in Crofton causes $15,000 in damage.
It happened around 5:30 p.m. Thursday in the 1600-block of Parkridge Circle.
The fire began on the balcony of a second floor apartment and entered the living area where the early activation of the building’s sprinkler system contained the fire.
A 20-year-old man in the apartment at the time of the fire was not hurt.
The cause was determined to be improperly discarded smoking materials.
No additional residents were displaced and no injuries were reported.
Other Local News:
- WJZ Witness: Phelps Spent Hours At Horseshoe Casino Before DUI Arrest
- Baltimore Man Gets 12 Years For Forcing Young Women Into Prostitution
- Teen Beaten At Md. Six Flags Undergoes Skull Surgery
- On-Duty Baltimore Cop Charged With Assault, Pointing Gun At Wife & Her Boyfriend
- We Won’t Stop: Orioles Fans Cheer On AL East Champs Ahead Of Playoffs