Crofton Apartment Fire Causes $15,000 In Damage
Get Breaking News First
CROFTON, Md. (WJZ) — An apartment fire in Crofton causes $15,000 in damage.
It happened around 5:30 p.m. Thursday in the 1600-block of Parkridge Circle.
The fire began on the balcony of a second floor apartment and entered the living area where the early activation of the building’s sprinkler system contained the fire.
A 20-year-old man in the apartment at the time of the fire was not hurt.
The cause was determined to be improperly discarded smoking materials.
No additional residents were displaced and no injuries were reported.
Other Local News:
- Coworker Charged In Beating Death Of Brooklyn Park Popeyes Employee
- Baltimore Man Charged In Stabbing Death Of 9-Months Pregnant Girlfriend In Rosedale
- Alaska Airlines Adds Baltimore Flights To Seattle
- Missing Rockville Woman Found Safe, Unharmed
- 15-Year-Old Girl Reported Missing From Potomac Found Safe