Crofton Apartment Fire Causes $15,000 In Damage
Get Breaking News First
CROFTON, Md. (WJZ) — An apartment fire in Crofton causes $15,000 in damage.
It happened around 5:30 p.m. Thursday in the 1600-block of Parkridge Circle.
The fire began on the balcony of a second floor apartment and entered the living area where the early activation of the building’s sprinkler system contained the fire.
A 20-year-old man in the apartment at the time of the fire was not hurt.
The cause was determined to be improperly discarded smoking materials.
No additional residents were displaced and no injuries were reported.
Other Local News:
- Local Aircraft Experts Weigh In On The Mystery Of The Missing Malaysian Jetliner
- Crews Battle 3-Alarm Fire At Dundalk Paper Recycling Plant
- Police Officer Shot In East Baltimore; Extremely Critical Condition
- Father In Amber Alert Returned To Md. To Face Murder Charges
- Man Shoots Wife In Randallstown, Flees To Baltimore City & Shoots Himself In Head