Fire At Office Building In Columbia Under Investigation
Get Breaking News First
COLUMBIA, Md. (WJZ)—Firefighters in Howard County battled an early morning fire at a Columbia office building.
Units were dispatched just before 6:30 a.m. Friday to the 10400-block of Little Patuxent Parkway in Columbia to investigate an automatic fire alarm sounding.
The fire appeared to have started from the lower level of the building. The fire was extinguished but not before traveling into the exhaust duct system.
Crews quickly brought the blaze under control and continued to investigate to ensure the fire didn’t spread.
No one was injured.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Woman Charged After Crashing SUV Into Government Building In Towson
- Brother Of Md. Man Who Died In Liberia Remembers Final Words
- Ray Rice Publicly Apologizes To His Wife Following Assault, 2-Game Suspension
- N.J. Detective Acquitted In Fatal Road Rage Incident Speaking Out
- Witness: Boyfriend Seen Dragging Missing Dundalk Woman’s Body Down Steps