Pasadena Man Arrested After Police Find Drugs & Guns In His Home
PASADENA, Md. (WJZ)–An Arundel County man is behind bars after police found thousands of dollars worth of drugs and guns inside his home.
Police say they arrested Stephen Heflin after finding 75 grams of suspected heroin–worth an estimated $9,000–inside his Pasadena home.
They also found a bolt action rifle along with a stolen .45 caliber handgun.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan Declares State Of Emergency, Activates National Guard
- CHAOS: 15 Officers Injured, Businesses Looted, Fires Set As Violent Riots Plague Baltimore
- Baltimore City Leaders Urging Rioters To Get Off The Streets
- Huge Fires Burn Downtown Baltimore Buildings Shortly After Riots
- Baltimore Mayor Imposes Curfew, Says ‘Thugs’ Trying To Tear Down City