BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Seasonably mild temperatures have moved into the region, but rain is preventing most Marylanders from taking advantage of the break in winter weather.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram has more.
A flood watch is in effect until 6 a.m. Sunday for the bulk of Central Maryland all the way up to Cecil County.
Rainfall between 0.8 and 1.25 inches was reported over the course of the day.
The worst of the rain was felt earlier Saturday afternoon and evening. It is now beginning to taper off. On the plus side, the high was 57 degrees.
We’ll dry out Saturday night with clouds breaking. Lows will be around 38 degrees.
Sunday we’ll see a high of 46 degrees with sunshine.
Other Local News:
- Medical Professionals Honored at 28th Annual Shock Trauma Gala
- Police: Maryland Officer Shoots Woman Riding in Stolen Car
- First Responders Celebrated; Towson Teacher Remembers Boston Bombing
- Anne Arundel Co. Closer to Getting Medical Marijuana Dispensary
- Trump Awards Purple Heart at Walter Reed Military Hospital