BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Seasonably mild temperatures have moved into the region, but rain is preventing most Marylanders from taking advantage of the break in winter weather.
Meteorologist Chelsea Ingram has more.
A flood watch is in effect until 6 a.m. Sunday for the bulk of Central Maryland all the way up to Cecil County.
Rainfall between 0.8 and 1.25 inches was reported over the course of the day.
The worst of the rain was felt earlier Saturday afternoon and evening. It is now beginning to taper off. On the plus side, the high was 57 degrees.
We’ll dry out Saturday night with clouds breaking. Lows will be around 38 degrees.
Sunday we’ll see a high of 46 degrees with sunshine.
Other Local News:
- Police: Man Who Was Threatening Young Family Members With Knife Shot, Killed By Officer
- Police: 3 Dead In Waldorf Shooting, Appears To Be Domestic
- Rockville High Increase Security Due to Threats in Wake of Rape Case
- UK Parliament Attack Suspect Identified
- Hundreds Of Convictions Could Be Vacated After Officers’ Indictments