LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ)—Two men from Baltimore were arrested in Anne Arundel County after police say they were caught stealing scrap metal.
A witness spotted a man on his neighbor’s property removing items and then taking them to a silver and blue truck parked in front of the residence. A second suspect was inside the truck.
Around 3:30p.m. Saturday, police responded to the 400-block of Cleveland Road and located the truck.
The suspects told police that they were scrapers and were given permission to take the items by the homeowner.
But when police contacted the homeowner, they determined the suspects did not have permission.
Blain James Curtin, 51, and David Robert Kincaid, 47, were arrested.
Curtin is charged with theft under $1,000 and fourth-degree burglary.
Kincaid is charged with theft under $1,000.
Other Local News:
- Gospel Singer Cheryl Fortune Opens Up About Surviving Domestic Abuse
- Police: Armed Suspect Took $26 During Robbery Before Being Shot By Officer
- Teens Encouraged To Avoid Texting, Alcohol Consumption For Safe Driving
- Family Of Man Murdered At Hopkins Hospital Wonders If It Could Have Been Prevented
- Md. Woman Shot In Las Vegas Recovering At Johns Hopkins