LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ)—Two men from Baltimore were arrested in Anne Arundel County after police say they were caught stealing scrap metal.
A witness spotted a man on his neighbor’s property removing items and then taking them to a silver and blue truck parked in front of the residence. A second suspect was inside the truck.
Around 3:30p.m. Saturday, police responded to the 400-block of Cleveland Road and located the truck.
The suspects told police that they were scrapers and were given permission to take the items by the homeowner.
But when police contacted the homeowner, they determined the suspects did not have permission.
Blain James Curtin, 51, and David Robert Kincaid, 47, were arrested.
Curtin is charged with theft under $1,000 and fourth-degree burglary.
Kincaid is charged with theft under $1,000.
Other Local News:
- From Chauffeur To Friend: American Cancer Society’s Driver Program Helps Sufferers In More Ways Than One
- House Republicans Pull Health Care Bill
- Fire Breaks Out in Curtis Bay Scapeyard
- Police: Waldorf Father Killed Daughters, Shot Wife Before Turning Gun On Himself
- Hogan Vows Veto of Bill on Low-Performing Schools