LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ)—Two men from Baltimore were arrested in Anne Arundel County after police say they were caught stealing scrap metal.
A witness spotted a man on his neighbor’s property removing items and then taking them to a silver and blue truck parked in front of the residence. A second suspect was inside the truck.
Around 3:30p.m. Saturday, police responded to the 400-block of Cleveland Road and located the truck.
The suspects told police that they were scrapers and were given permission to take the items by the homeowner.
But when police contacted the homeowner, they determined the suspects did not have permission.
Blain James Curtin, 51, and David Robert Kincaid, 47, were arrested.
Curtin is charged with theft under $1,000 and fourth-degree burglary.
Kincaid is charged with theft under $1,000.
Other Local News:
- Medical Professionals Honored at 28th Annual Shock Trauma Gala
- Police: Maryland Officer Shoots Woman Riding in Stolen Car
- First Responders Celebrated; Towson Teacher Remembers Boston Bombing
- Anne Arundel Co. Closer to Getting Medical Marijuana Dispensary
- Trump Awards Purple Heart at Walter Reed Military Hospital