2 Baltimore Men Charged With Stealing Scrap Metal From Linthicum Home
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ)—Two men from Baltimore were arrested in Anne Arundel County after police say they were caught stealing scrap metal.
A witness spotted a man on his neighbor’s property removing items and then taking them to a silver and blue truck parked in front of the residence. A second suspect was inside the truck.
Around 3:30p.m. Saturday, police responded to the 400-block of Cleveland Road and located the truck.
The suspects told police that they were scrapers and were given permission to take the items by the homeowner.
But when police contacted the homeowner, they determined the suspects did not have permission.
Blain James Curtin, 51, and David Robert Kincaid, 47, were arrested.
Curtin is charged with theft under $1,000 and fourth-degree burglary.
Kincaid is charged with theft under $1,000.
Other Local News:
- SPCA Hosts Annual Online Auction To Help Homeless Pets
- Police Offer Reward For Assistance In Identifying Armed Robbery Suspects
- Baltimore Agrees To Settlement In Rough Ride Case
- Maryland Historic Society Starts Competition To Find New “Poe Toaster”
- Hogan Encourages Residents To Participate In ‘Walk Maryland Day’