COLLEGE PARK, Md. (WJZ) — Two workers were injured after a flash fire at the University of Maryland College Park.
It happened Monday morning at Oakland Hall, a nine-story dorm on campus.
Authorities say a heating and air conditioning unit on the roof is to blame, and the fire is out.
One worker was taken to a hospital in serious condition with possible cuts and burns that were not considered life threatening. The other had minor injuries.
No students were injured in the fire.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Noodles & Co. Reveals 26 Md. Locations Exposed To Data Breach
- Ospreys Displaced By Lightning Strike Moving Into New Home
- Baltimore Man Charged With Attempted Murder in Dice Game Shooting
- Firefighters Rescue Cat Trapped Inside Burning NE Baltimore Home
- Rescuers Free Driver Trapped in Car After Rollover Baltimore Co. Crash