COLLEGE PARK, Md. (WJZ) — Two workers were injured after a flash fire at the University of Maryland College Park.
It happened Monday morning at Oakland Hall, a nine-story dorm on campus.
Authorities say a heating and air conditioning unit on the roof is to blame, and the fire is out.
One worker was taken to a hospital in serious condition with possible cuts and burns that were not considered life threatening. The other had minor injuries.
No students were injured in the fire.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Jury Finds Teen Not Guilty Of 1st-Degree Murder In Bowers Case
- Search Continues For Gunman In Deadly N.W. Baltimore Shooting
- Baltimore Police Officer Charged With Assault, Misconduct
- Student Who Pricked Classmates At Fallston High To Be Charged As A Juvenile
- Police: City Councilwoman Attacked In City Garage