2 Workers Injured In Flash Fire At Univ. Of Md. College Park
Get Breaking News First
COLLEGE PARK, Md. (WJZ) — Two workers were injured after a flash fire at the University of Maryland College Park.
It happened Monday morning at Oakland Hall, a nine-story dorm on campus.
Authorities say a heating and air conditioning unit on the roof is to blame, and the fire is out.
One worker was taken to a hospital in serious condition with possible cuts and burns that were not considered life threatening. The other had minor injuries.
No students were injured in the fire.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Health Officials, Hospitals Coordinate On Ebola
- Marylanders Get A Jump Start In The 2014 Election With Early Voting
- Federal Contractor With Top Secret Security Clearance Faces Child Porn Charges
- Annapolis, Md.’s Historic Capital, Named A National Treasure
- Birth Of 4 Tiny Turtles At National Aquarium Makes History