2 Workers Injured In Flash Fire At Univ. Of Md. College Park
COLLEGE PARK, Md. (WJZ) — Two workers were injured after a flash fire at the University of Maryland College Park.
It happened Monday morning at Oakland Hall, a nine-story dorm on campus.
Authorities say a heating and air conditioning unit on the roof is to blame, and the fire is out.
One worker was taken to a hospital in serious condition with possible cuts and burns that were not considered life threatening. The other had minor injuries.
No students were injured in the fire.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Wild Assateague Island Horse Kicks Lifeguard
- Judge Denies Motions To Dismiss Charges In Freddie Gray Case; Ruled Individual Trials For 6 Officers
- Fatal Pedestrian Accident Under Investigation In Harford County
- FAA Tackles Growing Drone Problem With New App
- Former Police Commissioner Examines Baltimore Unrest In Panel Discussion