COLLEGE PARK, Md. (WJZ) — Two workers were injured after a flash fire at the University of Maryland College Park.
It happened Monday morning at Oakland Hall, a nine-story dorm on campus.
Authorities say a heating and air conditioning unit on the roof is to blame, and the fire is out.
One worker was taken to a hospital in serious condition with possible cuts and burns that were not considered life threatening. The other had minor injuries.
No students were injured in the fire.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Bel Air Court House Re-opens After Bomb Threat
- Wintry Weather Set To Put A Damper On 1st Day Of Spring
- Students At School Plagued By Allegations Of Racist Incidents Met With Positivity In ‘Chalk Walk’
- Free Community College Tuition Requested In Baltimore County Budget Proposal
- Legg-Mason Building’s Nesting Peregrine Falcons Have 1st Egg Of Season