COLLEGE PARK, Md. (WJZ) — Two workers were injured after a flash fire at the University of Maryland College Park.
It happened Monday morning at Oakland Hall, a nine-story dorm on campus.
Authorities say a heating and air conditioning unit on the roof is to blame, and the fire is out.
One worker was taken to a hospital in serious condition with possible cuts and burns that were not considered life threatening. The other had minor injuries.
No students were injured in the fire.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Labor Department Says Maryland Added 11,500 Jobs In February
- Mayor Pugh Vetoes $15 Minimum Wage Bill, Workers, Business Owners React
- Man Stopped For Medical Emergency, Found To Be Sex Trafficking Suspect By Police
- Police: Waldorf Father Killed Daughters, Shot Wife Before Turning Gun On Himself
- Baby Boy Killed, Babysitter Injured After Family Dog Attacks