COLLEGE PARK, Md. (WJZ) — Two workers were injured after a flash fire at the University of Maryland College Park.
It happened Monday morning at Oakland Hall, a nine-story dorm on campus.
Authorities say a heating and air conditioning unit on the roof is to blame, and the fire is out.
One worker was taken to a hospital in serious condition with possible cuts and burns that were not considered life threatening. The other had minor injuries.
No students were injured in the fire.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Police Searching For Missing Teenage Girl
- As Prince Awaits Extradition To Md., One Victim’s Funeral To Be Held Tonight
- Police: Remains Found In Anne Arundel County Belong To Woman
- Baltimore Man Charged In 4.5-Year-Old Murder Of UMD Eastern Shore Student
- Police Searching For Suspect Who Stabbed Man; Parties Allegedly Agreed To Fight