SEVERN, Md. (WJZ)—Anne Arundel County Police have arrested two suspects and recovered an all-terrain vehicle less than four hours after it was reported stolen from a family’s yard.
Police say the ATV, valued at more than $8,000, was taken overnight from a home in the 300-block of Council Oak Drive in Severn. The owner reported the theft to police just before 8 a.m. Sunday.
Detectives were able to track down the stolen ATV in the 400-block of Audrey Avenue in Brooklyn and arrested two suspects who were still in possession of the ATV.
The ATV will be returned to its owner.
Kenneth Lee Highkin, 21, of Baltimore, and Christopher Michael White, 23, of Glen Burnie, have been charged with fourth-degree burglary and felony theft $1,000 to $10,000.
Other Local News:
- Reaction As New Details Released In Investigation Of Slain Baltimore Detective
- Former Students Of Sykesville Colored Schoolhouse Made Most Of Circumstances
- Police: 1 Dead In Reistertown Crash Friday Afternoon
- Disney’s The Lion King Returns To Baltimore
- NASA Uses 20 Years Of Satellite Images To Create Time-Lapse Video Of Earth