Suspects Accused Of Stealing ATV From Severn Family’s Yard Face Felony Charges
Get Breaking News First
SEVERN, Md. (WJZ)—Anne Arundel County Police have arrested two suspects and recovered an all-terrain vehicle less than four hours after it was reported stolen from a family’s yard.
Police say the ATV, valued at more than $8,000, was taken overnight from a home in the 300-block of Council Oak Drive in Severn. The owner reported the theft to police just before 8 a.m. Sunday.
Detectives were able to track down the stolen ATV in the 400-block of Audrey Avenue in Brooklyn and arrested two suspects who were still in possession of the ATV.
The ATV will be returned to its owner.
Kenneth Lee Highkin, 21, of Baltimore, and Christopher Michael White, 23, of Glen Burnie, have been charged with fourth-degree burglary and felony theft $1,000 to $10,000.
Other Local News:
- Amber Alert Canceled: Abducted Baltimore County Girl Located, Father In Custody
- 3-Alarm Fire Heavily Damages Odenton Apartment Building
- Md. Could Become 1st State To Ban Energy Drinks To Minors
- Picture Goes Viral After Baltimore City Police Officer Saves Kitten
- Going Nowhere: Baltimore 17th Worst In Nation For Traffic Jams