HARFORD COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Several accidents are being blamed on icy roads and early morning fog Wednesday.
Officials say during a span of approximately 45 minutes more than 10 accidents, some resulting in injuries, were reported.
The accidents began shortly after 6:30 a.m. and have continued throughout the morning. The majority of the accidents have been reported in northern Harford County.
Officials are recommending motorists use caution and allow extra time for their morning commute.
Other Local News:
- How Federal Workforce Hiring Freeze Will Impact Marylanders
- Police Search For ‘Armed & Dangerous’ Suspect In School Bus Stop Shooting
- The State’s Uphill Battle Against Heroin Addiction
- More Older Women Can Still Get Cervical Cancer, Hopkins Study Finds
- UMD Professor Building Network For ‘Inevitably Fired’ Govt. Scientists