HARFORD COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Several accidents are being blamed on icy roads and early morning fog Wednesday.
Officials say during a span of approximately 45 minutes more than 10 accidents, some resulting in injuries, were reported.
The accidents began shortly after 6:30 a.m. and have continued throughout the morning. The majority of the accidents have been reported in northern Harford County.
Officials are recommending motorists use caution and allow extra time for their morning commute.
Other Local News:
- Suspect In Deadly Virginia Car Attack Faces Upgraded Charge
- Snow Covers Region; Icy Conditions Expected Overnight
- Fire Officials Release Cause Of Death In Fire That Killed Baltimore Mother, 2 Daughters
- Maryland Agency Announces Oyster Restoration Plan
- Baltimore Police Arrest ‘Shooting Spree’ Suspect After Pursuit Through City