Several Accidents Blamed On Icy Roads And Fog
Get Breaking News First
HARFORD COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Several accidents are being blamed on icy roads and early morning fog Wednesday.
Officials say during a span of approximately 45 minutes more than 10 accidents, some resulting in injuries, were reported.
The accidents began shortly after 6:30 a.m. and have continued throughout the morning. The majority of the accidents have been reported in northern Harford County.
Officials are recommending motorists use caution and allow extra time for their morning commute.
Other Local News:
- Remains Found Confirmed To Be Missing UVa. Student Hannah Graham
- Parachute Deployed In Frederick Air Collision Likely Saved Lives
- Dallas Nurse Declared Ebola-Free, Released From NIH
- Disturbing Video Shows 17-Year-Old Beaten By Gang Of Girls
- NTSB: Probe Into Triple Fatal Frederick County Aircraft Crash Will Take A Year