HARFORD COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Several accidents are being blamed on icy roads and early morning fog Wednesday.
Officials say during a span of approximately 45 minutes more than 10 accidents, some resulting in injuries, were reported.
The accidents began shortly after 6:30 a.m. and have continued throughout the morning. The majority of the accidents have been reported in northern Harford County.
Officials are recommending motorists use caution and allow extra time for their morning commute.
Other Local News:
- Md. Governor, U.S. Senator Pick UMBC To Win NCAA Tournament
- UMBC Students Stunned, Filled With Pride Over NCAA Victory
- UMBC’s Star Guard’s Parents Attended UVA; The School Their Son Defeated For Historic Upset
- UMBC’s Website Crashes After Pulling Off Biggest Upset In College Basketball History
- UMBC Defeats #1 Seed Virginia In Greatest NCAA Tournament Upset Ever