HARFORD COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Several accidents are being blamed on icy roads and early morning fog Wednesday.
Officials say during a span of approximately 45 minutes more than 10 accidents, some resulting in injuries, were reported.
The accidents began shortly after 6:30 a.m. and have continued throughout the morning. The majority of the accidents have been reported in northern Harford County.
Officials are recommending motorists use caution and allow extra time for their morning commute.
Other Local News:
- ‘In Seconds, He Shot My Three Friends’: Workplace Shooting Survivor Recounts Horror
- Witness: Workplace Shooter Was Increasingly Angry, Hostile
- Victims Of Edgewood Business Shooting Described As Family By Co-Workers
- Police Officer Seriously Hurt In Hit-And-Run At Traffic Stop
- FBI, Baltimore Police Join Forces To Combat Sex Trafficking