BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Crews are trying to clean up a gravel spill on the Beltway.
It happened on the Inner Loop of I-695 before Wilkens Avenue Thursday afternoon.
Authorities say a truck spilled a large amount of stones, causing delays back to the Baltimore Washington Parkway.
The delays are expected to continue into the rush hour. Authorities say to use MD 100 to US 29 to I-70 to I-695.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Montgomery Co. Police Investigate Quadruple Shooting; 1 Fatal
- Mayor Asking FBI For Help With Investigating City Crime, Rising Murder Rate
- Pet Owners With Drug Addiction Turning To Animal Abuse To Obtain Painkillers
- Manhunt Continues For Escaped Prisoner, Police Offering $5K Reward
- Concern Over Netflix Series ’13 Reason Why’ Glorifying Teen Suicide