BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Crews are trying to clean up a gravel spill on the Beltway.
It happened on the Inner Loop of I-695 before Wilkens Avenue Thursday afternoon.
Authorities say a truck spilled a large amount of stones, causing delays back to the Baltimore Washington Parkway.
The delays are expected to continue into the rush hour. Authorities say to use MD 100 to US 29 to I-70 to I-695.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Hagerstown Man Sentenced To Life For Killing Ex-Girlfriend
- Mom, Daughter Charged With Running 6-State Shoplifting Ring, Including Md. & Pa.
- Naval Academy To Break Ground For New Cybersecurity Building
- Bel Air Comes to Grips With 17-Year-Old’s Death
- Surveillance Plane Company Urged City Police to Notify the Public