BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Crews are trying to clean up a gravel spill on the Beltway.
It happened on the Inner Loop of I-695 before Wilkens Avenue Thursday afternoon.
Authorities say a truck spilled a large amount of stones, causing delays back to the Baltimore Washington Parkway.
The delays are expected to continue into the rush hour. Authorities say to use MD 100 to US 29 to I-70 to I-695.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Hazmat Investigating Sodium Hydroxide Leak After CSX Train Derailment
- Baltimore Officer Sitting In Patrol Car Shoots Man With Gun
- Montgomery County Police Wear Special Badge To Honor Fallen Officers
- Marylanders Aiding Ecuador After More Than 600 Are Killed In Earthquakes
- Injured Bald Eagle Found In Charles County