BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Crews are trying to clean up a gravel spill on the Beltway.
It happened on the Inner Loop of I-695 before Wilkens Avenue Thursday afternoon.
Authorities say a truck spilled a large amount of stones, causing delays back to the Baltimore Washington Parkway.
The delays are expected to continue into the rush hour. Authorities say to use MD 100 to US 29 to I-70 to I-695.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- More Than A Year After Freddie Gray’s Death, Baltimore Police Roll Out New Police Vans
- Humans Remains Discovered In Annapolis
- Judge Upholds Denial of Wind Farm in Western Maryland
- University of Maryland Medical Center Gets National Cancer Institute’s Highest Designation
- Riders Prepare For 16th Annual ‘Ride Across Maryland’