Gravel Spill On Beltway To Cause Delays During Rush Hour
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) – Crews are trying to clean up a gravel spill on the Beltway.
It happened on the Inner Loop of I-695 before Wilkens Avenue Thursday afternoon.
Authorities say a truck spilled a large amount of stones, causing delays back to the Baltimore Washington Parkway.
The delays are expected to continue into the rush hour. Authorities say to use MD 100 to US 29 to I-70 to I-695.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- 5 Taken To The Hospital After Megabus Crash Near Havre De Grace
- Veteran Police Sergeant Gets No Jail Time In Misconduct Case
- Orioles In Boston As City Marks 1 Year Since Marathon Bombings
- Baltimore Police Officer Climbs Into City Storm Drain To Save Puppy
- 2-Day Bike Ride To Conquer Cancer Coming To Maryland This Fall