BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Crews are trying to clean up a gravel spill on the Beltway.
It happened on the Inner Loop of I-695 before Wilkens Avenue Thursday afternoon.
Authorities say a truck spilled a large amount of stones, causing delays back to the Baltimore Washington Parkway.
The delays are expected to continue into the rush hour. Authorities say to use MD 100 to US 29 to I-70 to I-695.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Lt. Gov. Rutherford Under Fire For Comments About Hate Speech
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Prince George’s County
- BPD: City Councilwoman Attacked In South Baltimore Parking Garage
- Teen In Bowers Case Found Not Guilty 1st-Degree Premeditated Murder
- Search Continues For Gunman In Deadly N.W. Baltimore Shooting