Gravel Spill On Beltway To Cause Delays During Rush Hour
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Crews are trying to clean up a gravel spill on the Beltway.
It happened on the Inner Loop of I-695 before Wilkens Avenue Thursday afternoon.
Authorities say a truck spilled a large amount of stones, causing delays back to the Baltimore Washington Parkway.
The delays are expected to continue into the rush hour. Authorities say to use MD 100 to US 29 to I-70 to I-695.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Dulles Stepping Up Screenings To Keep Ebola Out Of The U.S.
- City Police Trying To Expand Eyes On The Streets With New Program
- Hillary Clinton Rallies Voters For Anthony Brown In College Park
- Ex-Baltimore Transit Chief Charged With $90K Bribery Scheme, Money Laundering
- Man Struck In Annapolis Taken To Hospital With Serious Injuries