Gravel Spill On Beltway To Cause Delays During Rush Hour
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) – Crews are trying to clean up a gravel spill on the Beltway.
It happened on the Inner Loop of I-695 before Wilkens Avenue Thursday afternoon.
Authorities say a truck spilled a large amount of stones, causing delays back to the Baltimore Washington Parkway.
The delays are expected to continue into the rush hour. Authorities say to use MD 100 to US 29 to I-70 to I-695.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Snow Overnight To Make For Slippery Morning Commute
- Baltimore Archdiocese Holds Event To Mark Pope Francis’ First Anniversary
- Man Accused Of Shooting Baltimore City Officer Turns Himself Into Police
- Some Want Bay Bridge To Have Only Electronic Tolls
- State Highway Crews Ready For Another Blast Of Winter Weather