GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)—A violent domestic assault leads to an arrest in Anne Arundel County.
Jim Nichols, 32, faces a number of charges, including kidnapping and assault.
Police say he dragged his girlfriend by her hair and forced her into her car.
At one point, she was able to escape, but Nichols forcibly dragged her back into the car.
He eventually released her at a relative’s home in Glen Burnie.
Nichols was tracked down by the K-9 unit as he hid in a storm drain near that relative’s house.
He was arrested on the scene.
Other Local News:
- A Devastated Community Comes Together To Honor 6 Children Killed In Fire
- Frederick Co. Schools Employee Speaks Out After Being Fired For Tweet
- Reverend Al Sharpton Involved In Initiative To Help City Schools
- TSA Reports Increase In Guns Found At US Airports
- 4-Alarm City Fire Knocked Down After Crews On Scene For Almost 24 Hours