LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — The woman taken to a hospital Thursday after a house fire in Laurel has died.
The fire occurred Friday around 5:15 a.m.
Kimberly Ann Murphy-Smith, 50, of Canterbury Riding, was found inside her home.
Fire crews say at this time it appears the fire was accidental.
No one else was in the residence at the time of the fire and there were no other injuries.
Other Local News:
- Police: 2 Dead, 4 Total Shot in Waldorf; Appears Domestic-Related
- Rockville High Increase Security Due to Threats in Wake of Rape Case
- UK Parliament Attack Suspect Identified
- Hundreds Of Convictions Could Be Vacated After Officers’ Indictments
- White Veteran Charged With Murder Of Black Man As Hate Crime