Woman Dies In Laurel Fire
LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — The woman taken to a hospital Thursday after a house fire in Laurel has died.
The fire occurred Friday around 5:15 a.m.
Kimberly Ann Murphy-Smith, 50, of Canterbury Riding, was found inside her home.
Fire crews say at this time it appears the fire was accidental.
No one else was in the residence at the time of the fire and there were no other injuries.
Other Local News:
- FBI Searching For Masked Men Behind Series Of Robberies In Canton
- Holiday Cheer Has Arrived In And Around Charm City
- Dislodged Boom Strikes Overpass, Snarling Traffic On I-695 Outer Loop
- 68 Marijuana Plants Recovered In Northwest Baltimore City
- Md. Army Reservists Deploying To West Africa To Assist In Ebola Efforts