LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — The woman taken to a hospital Thursday after a house fire in Laurel has died.
The fire occurred Friday around 5:15 a.m.
Kimberly Ann Murphy-Smith, 50, of Canterbury Riding, was found inside her home.
Fire crews say at this time it appears the fire was accidental.
No one else was in the residence at the time of the fire and there were no other injuries.
Other Local News:
- Falling, Laying Unconscious For Days Left Md. Man Technically Dead, But Now He’s Recovering
- Tow Truck Driver Struck By Passing Vehicle
- Alleged Manchester Attacker Known To Police, But Not Considered Imminent Threat
- Baseball And Beer; Connecting The History Of Craft Beer Making
- Police Face New Threat In Accidental Overdoses