LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — The woman taken to a hospital Thursday after a house fire in Laurel has died.
The fire occurred Friday around 5:15 a.m.
Kimberly Ann Murphy-Smith, 50, of Canterbury Riding, was found inside her home.
Fire crews say at this time it appears the fire was accidental.
No one else was in the residence at the time of the fire and there were no other injuries.
Other Local News:
- Lead Freddie Gray Police Investigator Charged With Assault
- Women’s March Organizers Say The Movement Must Continue
- Go To Work Sick Or Stay Home & Lose Money?; Debate Over Paid Sick Leave
- Light City Back In 2017 With ‘Bigger, Brighter, Bolder’ Festival
- DC Bakery Says It Was Asked To Copy Obama’s 2013 Cake, Donated Profits To HRC