Woman Dies In Laurel Fire
LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — The woman taken to a hospital Thursday after a house fire in Laurel has died.
The fire occurred Friday around 5:15 a.m.
Kimberly Ann Murphy-Smith, 50, of Canterbury Riding, was found inside her home.
Fire crews say at this time it appears the fire was accidental.
No one else was in the residence at the time of the fire and there were no other injuries.
Other Local News:
- 14-Year-Old Boy Charged As An Adult For Raping 8-Year-Old Girl
- At Least 3 Injured In Crash Involving Dump Truck On Rt. 32 At 295
- 17-Year-Old Youth Leader Laid To Rest As City Leaders Work To Stop Teen Violence
- Md. Man Held In Cuban Prison Says He Will Leave This Year– Dead Or Alive
- Missing N.Y. Girl May Have Traveled With Unknown Man To Baltimore