LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — The woman taken to a hospital Thursday after a house fire in Laurel has died.
The fire occurred Friday around 5:15 a.m.
Kimberly Ann Murphy-Smith, 50, of Canterbury Riding, was found inside her home.
Fire crews say at this time it appears the fire was accidental.
No one else was in the residence at the time of the fire and there were no other injuries.
Other Local News:
- Severe Weather, Storms Continue Into Weekend Across Md.
- Police Investigating Murder Of 97-Year-Old Man
- Police Make Arrest In Kidnapping Of 1-Year-Old In Woodlawn
- Police Investigating After Man Found Unconscious, Assaulted In Federal Hill
- Social Justice, Civil Right Policies In Discussion At NAACP Convention In Baltimore