More Than $10,000 Raised To Help Canton Assault Victim
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — More than $10,000 has been raised to help the victim of an assault in Canton.
Jon Fogg was robbed, carjacked and beaten with a brick on Jan. 14.
According to a donation website, Fogg was walking to his home when he was attacked. He has six skull fractures and broken bones in both hands.
Fogg works at WJZ’s media partner, the Baltimore Sun.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Ex-Honors Student From Md. Sentenced To 5 Years In Jihadist Terror Plot
- 72-Year-Old Man Dead, Another Injured In Salisbury Home Invasion
- Police: Woman, 55, Victim Of Carjacking Near Arundel Mills Mall
- FBI Offers $10,000 For Leads In A 2012 Laurel Wal-Mart Robbery
- Towson Teacher Injured In Boston Marathon Returns One Year After Bombings