More Than $10,000 Raised To Help Canton Assault Victim
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — More than $10,000 has been raised to help the victim of an assault in Canton.
Jon Fogg was robbed, carjacked and beaten with a brick on Jan. 14.
According to a donation website, Fogg was walking to his home when he was attacked. He has six skull fractures and broken bones in both hands.
Fogg works at WJZ’s media partner, the Baltimore Sun.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Traffic Stop Escalates In Parking Lot Of Baltimore City School
- Prince George’s Co. Officer Who Died In Crash Was Driving While Impaired
- Cosby Supporters Butt Heads With Protestors At The Lyric
- Charges Filed Against Comets Player Accused Of Headbutting Blast’s Pat Healey
- Slain Maryland Toddler’s Mom Pleads Guilty To Ohio Charges