More Than $10,000 Raised To Help Canton Assault Victim
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — More than $10,000 has been raised to help the victim of an assault in Canton.
Jon Fogg was robbed, carjacked and beaten with a brick on Jan. 14.
According to a donation website, Fogg was walking to his home when he was attacked. He has six skull fractures and broken bones in both hands.
Fogg works at WJZ’s media partner, the Baltimore Sun.
If you have any information, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Report: Man Who Died In Police Custody Consumed Cocaine Prior To Arrest
- AACO Top Cop Addresses Police Mistrust Following Michael Brown Shooting
- Woman Holding Baby Claims She Was Tased By Police; Officers Refute Story
- Forbes Ranks Ravens Fans Among Best In The NFL
- Maryland To Share $75M In Bank Of America Mortgage Fraud Settlement