Pedestrian In Serious Condition After Being Struck By A Car
FERNDALE, Md. (WJZ) — A pedestrian is in serious condition at Shock Trauma after being struck by a car.
According to police, Lawrence Tholen, 53, was crossing Baltimore Annapolis Boulevard shortly before 6 p.m. Saturday. He was then struck by a Chevy Cruze.
Officials say Tholen was crossing against the traffic signal.
He has extensive leg and facial injuries, but they’re believed to be non-life threatening.
The driver, Nikki Estraca, was not injured. Officials say Estraca had not been drinking but that Tholen had been.
They believe Tholen’s alcohol usage is a contributing factor to the accident.
Other Local News:
- Police: 5 Stabbed Inside Jimmy’s Famous Seafood
- Tractor-Trailor Plummets From Overpass Onto Roadway Below
- Letters Sent To Gilmore Homes Residents Following Sex For Repairs Lawsuit
- AACo. Police Investigating Racist Post Made On School’s Website
- Howard Co. English Teacher Arrested On Prostitution, Sexual Solicitation Of A Minor