STEVENSVILLE, Md. (WJZ)–A nearly $5 million mansion was destroyed by fire just over the Bay Bridge.
The flames broke out early Monday morning in the 900-block of Broadcreek Drive while the owners were away.
There is no word on what caused the fire.
The home, which was built in 1993, had seven bathrooms and was listed for sale at $4.5 million.
Other Local News:
- Falling, Laying Unconscious For Days Left Md. Man Technically Dead, But Now He’s Recovering
- Tow Truck Driver Struck By Passing Vehicle
- Alleged Manchester Attacker Known To Police, But Not Considered Imminent Threat
- Baseball And Beer; Connecting The History Of Craft Beer Making
- Police Face New Threat In Accidental Overdoses