STEVENSVILLE, Md. (WJZ)–A nearly $5 million mansion was destroyed by fire just over the Bay Bridge.
The flames broke out early Monday morning in the 900-block of Broadcreek Drive while the owners were away.
There is no word on what caused the fire.
The home, which was built in 1993, had seven bathrooms and was listed for sale at $4.5 million.
Other Local News:
- Md. Comptroller Eyeing Up Big Changes For Daily Fantasy Sports
- Critical Hearing Ahead In Next Trial of Officer Charged in Freddie Gray’s Death
- Police: Boaters Lucky Brawl On Choptank River Didn’t Turn ‘Deadly’
- Family Of Frostburg Football Player Who Died Will Settle Suit With NCAA
- 2 Former Va. Tech Students Indicted In Slaying of Nicole Lovell