Fire Destroys $4.5 Million Mansion In Stevensville
Get Breaking News First
STEVENSVILLE, Md. (WJZ)–A nearly $5 million mansion was destroyed by fire just over the Bay Bridge.
The flames broke out early Monday morning in the 900-block of Broadcreek Drive while the owners were away.
There is no word on what caused the fire.
The home, which was built in 1993, had seven bathrooms and was listed for sale at $4.5 million.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Leaders Fight City’s Criminal Reputation In Pop Culture
- Morgan Officials Release More Information In Student’s Death
- 18-Year-Old Drowns In Ocean City After Being Caught In Rip Current
- Excitement Continues As Horseshoe Casino Opens For Its First Full Day
- Md. First Congressional District Race Heats Up