STEVENSVILLE, Md. (WJZ)–A nearly $5 million mansion was destroyed by fire just over the Bay Bridge.
The flames broke out early Monday morning in the 900-block of Broadcreek Drive while the owners were away.
There is no word on what caused the fire.
The home, which was built in 1993, had seven bathrooms and was listed for sale at $4.5 million.
Other Local News:
- Riders Safely Removed After Roller Coaster Stalls At Md. Six Flags
- Ex-Maryland Senator Awaiting Fraud Sentence To Repay $5K
- Md. Senator Bashes Trump Administration After Touring Detention Facilities Housing Children Of Illegal Immigrants
- Severe Thunderstorms Leave Path Of Destruction Across Region
- Baltimore County Preps For Severe Weather As We Approach Hurricane Season