Fire Destroys $4.5 Million Mansion In Stevensville
Get Breaking News First
STEVENSVILLE, Md. (WJZ)–A nearly $5 million mansion was destroyed by fire just over the Bay Bridge.
The flames broke out early Monday morning in the 900-block of Broadcreek Drive while the owners were away.
There is no word on what caused the fire.
The home, which was built in 1993, had seven bathrooms and was listed for sale at $4.5 million.
Other Local News:
- Father In Amber Alert Returned To Md. To Face Murder Charges
- Police: Man Shoots Wife In Randallstown, Flees To Baltimore City & Shoots Himself In Head
- Senate Passes Marijuana Decriminalization Bill
- Cyclist Injured In Hit-And-Run Speaks Out; Riding Partner Remains On Life Support
- 81-Year-Old Great-Grandmother Jailed For 2 Days For Pet Violation