GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after an explosion inside a house in Anne Arundel County.
It happened in the 1300-block of Meadowvale Road in Glen Burnie.
Fire officials say the home is being renovated and a gas line was possibly struck.
That caused a buildup of gas, which then triggered the explosion and a small fire.
No one was hurt.
The home has been condemned. The explosion and fire caused about $130,000 in damage.
Some nearby residents were evacuated, but they are now back home.
Other Local News:
- Officer Killed Intervening In Neighbor’s Domestic Dispute To Be Laid To Rest
- Tyler Tessier Due In Court For Pre-Trial Hearing
- 2 Edgewood High School Students Charged As Adults With Making False Threats
- AA Co. Sheriff Calls For X-Ray Machines, Bullet Proof Doors In Schools
- Threat Against Lansdowne High School Made On Social Media