GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after an explosion inside a house in Anne Arundel County.
It happened in the 1300-block of Meadowvale Road in Glen Burnie.
Fire officials say the home is being renovated and a gas line was possibly struck.
That caused a buildup of gas, which then triggered the explosion and a small fire.
No one was hurt.
The home has been condemned. The explosion and fire caused about $130,000 in damage.
Some nearby residents were evacuated, but they are now back home.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Native, WWE Wrestler Rich Swann Arrested, Charged With Battery Of Wife
- Maryland Prosecutors Using Manslaughter Charges In Overdoses
- Bank Robbery Suspected Apprehended By Baltimore County Police After Pursuit
- First Snow Of The Season Covers Maryland
- 2 Off-Duty Officers Killed In I-270 Crash Identified