GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after an explosion inside a house in Anne Arundel County.
It happened in the 1300-block of Meadowvale Road in Glen Burnie.
Fire officials say the home is being renovated and a gas line was possibly struck.
That caused a buildup of gas, which then triggered the explosion and a small fire.
No one was hurt.
The home has been condemned. The explosion and fire caused about $130,000 in damage.
Some nearby residents were evacuated, but they are now back home.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan on City School Deficit: ‘Getting Close But Not There Yet’
- Johns Hopkins Develops Video Game to Help Stroke Patients
- Md. Grand Jury Indicts Mother for Murdering Her Son Over Video Games
- From Chauffeur To Friend: American Cancer Society’s Driver Program Helps Sufferers In More Ways Than One
- House Republicans Pull Health Care Bill