GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after an explosion inside a house in Anne Arundel County.
It happened in the 1300-block of Meadowvale Road in Glen Burnie.
Fire officials say the home is being renovated and a gas line was possibly struck.
That caused a buildup of gas, which then triggered the explosion and a small fire.
No one was hurt.
The home has been condemned. The explosion and fire caused about $130,000 in damage.
Some nearby residents were evacuated, but they are now back home.
Other Local News:
- 90-Year-Old Baltimore Woman Critical After Home Invasion
- Howard County Police Looking For Tips In ‘Intentional’ Hit-and-Run
- Cell Phone Video Shows Arrest In Deadly DC Hijacking
- Charges Pending Against Man After Chemical Spray Incident At Towson Town Cntr.
- Baltimore Primary Ballots Still Being Counted, Pugh and Dixon Separated By Just a Few Thousand Votes