GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ) — An investigation is underway after an explosion inside a house in Anne Arundel County.
It happened in the 1300-block of Meadowvale Road in Glen Burnie.
Fire officials say the home is being renovated and a gas line was possibly struck.
That caused a buildup of gas, which then triggered the explosion and a small fire.
No one was hurt.
The home has been condemned. The explosion and fire caused about $130,000 in damage.
Some nearby residents were evacuated, but they are now back home.
Other Local News:
- DC Bakery Says It Was Asked To Copy Obama’s 2013 Cake, Donated Profits To HRC
- Wind Uproots Tree, Causing It To Fall Into Columbia Home
- Woman Found Shot In Crashed Vehicle; Later Dies At Hospital
- Md. State Police Classes Down By Half, Recruitment Is Priority
- Police Arrest ‘Brazen’ Murder Suspect For January Homicide