Police Arrest 2 And Confiscate Heroin, Crack & Cash In Freetown Bust
FREETOWN, Md. (WJZ)— Two people are behind bars after police issued a search warrant at a Freetown Village, recovering drugs and cash.
Pasadena residents, 50-year-old Dawnie Lee Dorsey Sr. and 36-year-old Taria Louise Jones, were arrested Friday around 11 p.m.
Police raided a home at 7853 Willing Court, where they found Dorsey and Jones with drugs and drug paraphernalia.
Officers confiscated 6.28 grams of heroin with an approximate street value of $750, 11.15 grams of crack cocaine with an approximate street value of $1,000, digital scales, packaging material, and $468.00 in cash.
They are both charged with possession with the intention to distribute heroin and crack cocaine, possession of heroin and crack cocaine and two counts of possession of CDS paraphernalia.
Dorsey is also charged with trespassing.
Other Local News:
- 2 Baltimore County Firefighters Accused Of Sexual Misconduct
- Metro Releases New Safety Videos In Wake Of Fatal Smoke Incident
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Leaves Prison, Reports To Baltimore Halfway House
- Former Md. Platoon Mate Glad Bergdahl Charged With Military Crimes
- Powdered Alcohol Stirring Up Controversy In Md.