FREETOWN, Md. (WJZ)— Two people are behind bars after police issued a search warrant at a Freetown Village, recovering drugs and cash.
Pasadena residents, 50-year-old Dawnie Lee Dorsey Sr. and 36-year-old Taria Louise Jones, were arrested Friday around 11 p.m.
Police raided a home at 7853 Willing Court, where they found Dorsey and Jones with drugs and drug paraphernalia.
Officers confiscated 6.28 grams of heroin with an approximate street value of $750, 11.15 grams of crack cocaine with an approximate street value of $1,000, digital scales, packaging material, and $468.00 in cash.
They are both charged with possession with the intention to distribute heroin and crack cocaine, possession of heroin and crack cocaine and two counts of possession of CDS paraphernalia.
Dorsey is also charged with trespassing.
Other Local News:
- Md. Comptroller Eyeing Up Big Changes For Daily Fantasy Sports
- Critical Hearing Ahead In Next Trial of Officer Charged in Freddie Gray’s Death
- Police: Boaters Lucky Brawl On Choptank River Didn’t Turn ‘Deadly’
- Family Of Frostburg Football Player Who Died Will Settle Suit With NCAA
- 2 Former Va. Tech Students Indicted In Slaying of Nicole Lovell