FREETOWN, Md. (WJZ)— Two people are behind bars after police issued a search warrant at a Freetown Village, recovering drugs and cash.
Pasadena residents, 50-year-old Dawnie Lee Dorsey Sr. and 36-year-old Taria Louise Jones, were arrested Friday around 11 p.m.
Police raided a home at 7853 Willing Court, where they found Dorsey and Jones with drugs and drug paraphernalia.
Officers confiscated 6.28 grams of heroin with an approximate street value of $750, 11.15 grams of crack cocaine with an approximate street value of $1,000, digital scales, packaging material, and $468.00 in cash.
They are both charged with possession with the intention to distribute heroin and crack cocaine, possession of heroin and crack cocaine and two counts of possession of CDS paraphernalia.
Dorsey is also charged with trespassing.
Other Local News:
- Black History Month Event In Hanover Honors Work Of Local Community Leaders
- Police: Man Shot, Killed After Dispute In Baltimore Home
- Produce Market Providing Healthy Food Options, Hope To West Baltimore Community
- Smoke Alarms Credited For Saving Family From Apartment Fire In Montgomery Co.
- Police Looking For Murder Suspect After Md. Football Player Paralyzed From Shooting Passes Away