FREETOWN, Md. (WJZ)— Two people are behind bars after police issued a search warrant at a Freetown Village, recovering drugs and cash.
Pasadena residents, 50-year-old Dawnie Lee Dorsey Sr. and 36-year-old Taria Louise Jones, were arrested Friday around 11 p.m.
Police raided a home at 7853 Willing Court, where they found Dorsey and Jones with drugs and drug paraphernalia.
Officers confiscated 6.28 grams of heroin with an approximate street value of $750, 11.15 grams of crack cocaine with an approximate street value of $1,000, digital scales, packaging material, and $468.00 in cash.
They are both charged with possession with the intention to distribute heroin and crack cocaine, possession of heroin and crack cocaine and two counts of possession of CDS paraphernalia.
Dorsey is also charged with trespassing.
Other Local News:
- Crews Continue To Investigate Cause Of Steam Pipe Explosion, Make Repairs
- 14-Year-Old Medevaced From Cruise Ship Off Ocean City Coast
- Vandals Knock Over 24 Headstones At Maryland Cemetery
- Stairwell Collapses At Towson University’s Union Parking Garage
- Officer Fires Shot At Robbery Suspects After Citizen Alerts Police To Crime