Police Arrest 2 And Confiscate Heroin, Crack & Cash In Freetown Bust
Get Breaking News First
FREETOWN, Md. (WJZ)— Two people are behind bars after police issued a search warrant at a Freetown Village, recovering drugs and cash.
Pasadena residents, 50-year-old Dawnie Lee Dorsey Sr. and 36-year-old Taria Louise Jones, were arrested Friday around 11 p.m.
Police raided a home at 7853 Willing Court, where they found Dorsey and Jones with drugs and drug paraphernalia.
Officers confiscated 6.28 grams of heroin with an approximate street value of $750, 11.15 grams of crack cocaine with an approximate street value of $1,000, digital scales, packaging material, and $468.00 in cash.
They are both charged with possession with the intention to distribute heroin and crack cocaine, possession of heroin and crack cocaine and two counts of possession of CDS paraphernalia.
Dorsey is also charged with trespassing.
Other Local News:
- Local Aircraft Experts Weigh In On The Mystery Of The Missing Malaysian Jetliner
- Crews Battle 3-Alarm Fire At Dundalk Paper Recycling Plant
- Police Officer Shot In East Baltimore; Extremely Critical Condition
- Father In Amber Alert Returned To Md. To Face Murder Charges
- Man Shoots Wife In Randallstown, Flees To Baltimore City & Shoots Himself In Head