BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A 19-year-old is dead after a fatal shooting Monday night.
According to police, they were called to the 600-block of E. 38th Street for a shooting. When they arrived, they found the victim, who had been shot multiple times.
He was taken to the hospital where he died from his injuries.
Police say the victim was approached by an unknown man who produced a handgun and starting firing. The suspect then fled the scene.
If you have any information, please call police at 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Guilty Plea For Parkville Man Who Videotaped Young Girls At Swim Meets
- USDA to Reopen Offices Closed After Email Threats
- ‘Preservation Resource Center’ Aims to Assist Ellicott City Flood Victims
- Baltimore Co. Board of Ed. Changes Air Conditioning Policy
- Maryland Awarded $800K to Restore Oysters In Chesapeake Bay