BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A 19-year-old is dead after a fatal shooting Monday night.
According to police, they were called to the 600-block of E. 38th Street for a shooting. When they arrived, they found the victim, who had been shot multiple times.
He was taken to the hospital where he died from his injuries.
Police say the victim was approached by an unknown man who produced a handgun and starting firing. The suspect then fled the scene.
If you have any information, please call police at 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Shark Alert! Warnings High- And Low-Tech Seek To Protect
- Maryland Zoo Says Hobbes, Its African Leopard, Has Died
- Police: Man, 32, Shot Multiple Times In Perry Hall
- FIRST WARNING WX: Bonnie Weakens to Tropical Depression; Flood Watch Issued For Parts Of Md.
- Authorities Investigating Near Drowning of 9-Year-Old Girl In Baltimore