Baltimore Teen Dead After Shooting
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A 19-year-old is dead after a fatal shooting Monday night.
According to police, they were called to the 600-block of E. 38th Street for a shooting. When they arrived, they found the victim, who had been shot multiple times.
He was taken to the hospital where he died from his injuries.
Police say the victim was approached by an unknown man who produced a handgun and starting firing. The suspect then fled the scene.
If you have any information, please call police at 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- DC Mansion Murder Suspect’s Father Calls Slayings ‘Egregious & Heartless’
- 97-Year-Old Howard County School Volunteer Meets President Obama, VP Biden
- Rescue Teams Searching For Missing Kayaker Near Harford-Cecil Line
- Northern Snakeheads Found In Ponds In Maryland
- Army Post Near Baltimore Breaking Ground For New Power Plant