BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A 19-year-old is dead after a fatal shooting Monday night.
According to police, they were called to the 600-block of E. 38th Street for a shooting. When they arrived, they found the victim, who had been shot multiple times.
He was taken to the hospital where he died from his injuries.
Police say the victim was approached by an unknown man who produced a handgun and starting firing. The suspect then fled the scene.
If you have any information, please call police at 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- US Demands More Security On International Flights To US
- Stunning Footage Gives New Views Of Deadly Police-Involved Shooting In Dundalk
- Amtrak Services Resume After Fatal Accident Investigation
- Asbestos Found On Holiday Inn Following Steam Pipe Explosion Downtown
- New Video Released Of Possible Vehicle Involved In Hit-And-Run That Killed Cyclist