Baltimore Teen Dead After Shooting
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A 19-year-old is dead after a fatal shooting Monday night.
According to police, they were called to the 600-block of E. 38th Street for a shooting. When they arrived, they found the victim, who had been shot multiple times.
He was taken to the hospital where he died from his injuries.
Police say the victim was approached by an unknown man who produced a handgun and starting firing. The suspect then fled the scene.
If you have any information, please call police at 410-396-2100.
Other Local News:
- Anne Arundel Police Search For Suspect Who Set Off Explosives In Movie Theater
- Bikers Ride Into Baltimore To Honor Those Lost At Sandy Hook
- Father Involved In Amber Alert Waives Extradition From South Carolina
- Federal Protective Service SUV Flips In Baltimore
- School Closed For The Day After Deer Being Chased By Dogs Break In