President Obama Visiting Maryland Costco After State Of The Union
WASHINGTON (AP) — A steel plant and a Costco store are among the places President Barack Obama plans to visit on a four-state tour after the State of the Union address.
The president addresses a joint session of Congress Tuesday night, and then takes off Wednesday morning for a two-day tour to promote his proposals.
First stop is a Lanham Costco where Obama plans to speak about the economy. The White House announced Monday that Obama then plans to fly to the Pittsburgh area to deliver a speech at U.S. Steel’s plant in West Mifflin.
On Thursday, Obama plans to visit a General Electric gas engines facility in Waukesha, Wis., not far from Milwaukee. He’ll also speak at a high school in Nashville, Tenn.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Attorneys For Officers Charged In Freddie Gray Case Seeking Change Of Venue
- Study: Summer Months Spark Increase In Fatal Accidents Involving Teens
- Commissioner Batts Apologizes To His Officers After Riots
- Recovery Teams Searching For Missing Boater Near Harford-Cecil Line
- Woman Adopts Harford County Teen Who Killed Father