President Obama Visiting Maryland Costco After State Of The Union
Get Breaking News First
WASHINGTON (AP) — A steel plant and a Costco store are among the places President Barack Obama plans to visit on a four-state tour after the State of the Union address.
The president addresses a joint session of Congress Tuesday night, and then takes off Wednesday morning for a two-day tour to promote his proposals.
First stop is a Lanham Costco where Obama plans to speak about the economy. The White House announced Monday that Obama then plans to fly to the Pittsburgh area to deliver a speech at U.S. Steel’s plant in West Mifflin.
On Thursday, Obama plans to visit a General Electric gas engines facility in Waukesha, Wis., not far from Milwaukee. He’ll also speak at a high school in Nashville, Tenn.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- At Least 2 In Va. Dead After Tornado Touches Down Near Md. Line
- Hundreds In Baltimore Rally To Show Solidarity With Those In Gaza
- Ray Rice Assault Costs Him 2-Game Suspension And Half A Million Dollars
- 11 & 14-Year-Old Among 3 Brothers Charged In Stepfather’s Murder
- BGF Leader Sentenced To 10 Years In Baltimore Jail Racketeering