WASHINGTON (AP) — A steel plant and a Costco store are among the places President Barack Obama plans to visit on a four-state tour after the State of the Union address.
The president addresses a joint session of Congress Tuesday night, and then takes off Wednesday morning for a two-day tour to promote his proposals.
First stop is a Lanham Costco where Obama plans to speak about the economy. The White House announced Monday that Obama then plans to fly to the Pittsburgh area to deliver a speech at U.S. Steel’s plant in West Mifflin.
On Thursday, Obama plans to visit a General Electric gas engines facility in Waukesha, Wis., not far from Milwaukee. He’ll also speak at a high school in Nashville, Tenn.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Loved Ones, Colleagues Remember Off-Duty Maryland Officers Fatally Struck On Highway
- Made In Baltimore Pop-Up Shop Encourages Local Gift Buying
- Former KKK Member Turned Catholic Priest Apologizes To Black Family For Cross Burning
- Vegas Shooting Victim From Md. Leaves Rehab; Has Several Days Away From Doctors
- Baltimore Native, WWE Wrestler Rich Swann Arrested, Charged With Battery Of Wife