President Obama Visiting Maryland Costco After State Of The Union
WASHINGTON (AP) — A steel plant and a Costco store are among the places President Barack Obama plans to visit on a four-state tour after the State of the Union address.
The president addresses a joint session of Congress Tuesday night, and then takes off Wednesday morning for a two-day tour to promote his proposals.
First stop is a Lanham Costco where Obama plans to speak about the economy. The White House announced Monday that Obama then plans to fly to the Pittsburgh area to deliver a speech at U.S. Steel’s plant in West Mifflin.
On Thursday, Obama plans to visit a General Electric gas engines facility in Waukesha, Wis., not far from Milwaukee. He’ll also speak at a high school in Nashville, Tenn.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Md. State Police Eyeing Up Drunk Drivers This Holiday Weekend
- Race For Baltimore Mayor In Spotlight After Dixon Declares Candidacy
- Reports Of Gunfire Spread Panic At Washington Navy Yard
- Man Accused Of Setting Fire To CVS During Riots Caused $1M In Damages
- City Police Officer Injured In Crash With Another Vehicle