President Obama Visiting Maryland Costco After State Of The Union
WASHINGTON (AP) — A steel plant and a Costco store are among the places President Barack Obama plans to visit on a four-state tour after the State of the Union address.
The president addresses a joint session of Congress Tuesday night, and then takes off Wednesday morning for a two-day tour to promote his proposals.
First stop is a Lanham Costco where Obama plans to speak about the economy. The White House announced Monday that Obama then plans to fly to the Pittsburgh area to deliver a speech at U.S. Steel’s plant in West Mifflin.
On Thursday, Obama plans to visit a General Electric gas engines facility in Waukesha, Wis., not far from Milwaukee. He’ll also speak at a high school in Nashville, Tenn.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- City Officials Unveils 6-Week Criminal Justice Camp For Youngsters
- Ravens’ John Urschel NFL Pro By Day, Math Wiz By Night
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Leaves Prison, May Be Headed To Baltimore Halfway House
- Md. Announces Rare Birth Of 5 Cubs To 1 Black Bear
- Reward Offered In Shooting Of Goodwill Store Security Guard