Hold ‘Em & Fold ‘Em! Maryland Live! Casino To Host $1M Poker Classic
HANOVER, Md. (WJZ)—Do you know when to hold ‘em and know when to fold ‘em? If so, you have a shot at $1 million.
The Maryland Live! Casino is going to hold a poker tournament with $1 million in prize money.
“The poker room at Maryland Live! has enjoyed terrific success since opening last August,” said Mike Smith, director of poker operations, Maryland Live! Casino. “We have welcomed poker players from all over the country, both professional and amateur, who bring with them the demand for a poker tournament series of this caliber.”
Registration for the $1 Million Live Poker Classic begins Feb. 15 at the Maryland Live! Casino.
It will be held March 10-24.
You do have to be at least 21 years of age.
Other Local News:
- Some Asking City Leaders To Issue State Of Emergency
- Laser Strikes A Dangerous Trend Pilots Say Happening Far Too Often
- Man Who Received Face Transplant Meets With Md. Family That Made It Possible
- Baltimore Police Search For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl
- Surge In May Violence Baltimore’s Deadliest In Nearly 2 Decades