HANOVER, Md. (WJZ)—Do you know when to hold ‘em and know when to fold ‘em? If so, you have a shot at $1 million.
The Maryland Live! Casino is going to hold a poker tournament with $1 million in prize money.
“The poker room at Maryland Live! has enjoyed terrific success since opening last August,” said Mike Smith, director of poker operations, Maryland Live! Casino. “We have welcomed poker players from all over the country, both professional and amateur, who bring with them the demand for a poker tournament series of this caliber.”
Registration for the $1 Million Live Poker Classic begins Feb. 15 at the Maryland Live! Casino.
It will be held March 10-24.
You do have to be at least 21 years of age.
Other Local News:
- Plane Headed To Maryland Crashes Killing 3 People, 1 Dog
- Disgraced Baltimore Officer Investigated Internally In 2009
- 1 Dead, 3 Injured In Single-Vehicle Crash In Pasadena
- Police Looking For Additional Victims In Baltimore Veterinarian Animal Abuse Case
- Fire Damages Vacant Baltimore Building By Community Center