HANOVER, Md. (WJZ)—Do you know when to hold ‘em and know when to fold ‘em? If so, you have a shot at $1 million.
The Maryland Live! Casino is going to hold a poker tournament with $1 million in prize money.
“The poker room at Maryland Live! has enjoyed terrific success since opening last August,” said Mike Smith, director of poker operations, Maryland Live! Casino. “We have welcomed poker players from all over the country, both professional and amateur, who bring with them the demand for a poker tournament series of this caliber.”
Registration for the $1 Million Live Poker Classic begins Feb. 15 at the Maryland Live! Casino.
It will be held March 10-24.
You do have to be at least 21 years of age.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Senate Set To Vote On Amazon Bill
- Bel Air Court House Re-opens After Bomb Threat
- Wintry Weather Set To Put A Damper On First Days Of Spring
- Students At School Plagued By Allegations Of Racist Incidents Met With Positivity In ‘Chalk Walk’
- Free Community College Tuition Requested In Baltimore County Budget Proposal