Officials Search For Stolen Piece Of Radioactive Equipment
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Maryland Department of the Environment is on the lookout for a stolen piece of equipment.
The tool is used to measure concentrations of lead in paint but it contains a small piece of radioactive equipment.
It was reported stolen around 2:30 p.m. Monday from a property in the 2600-block of East Monument Street.
Officials say there is no imminent public health risk but anyone who finds the device should immediately call MDE or city police.
Other Local News:
- Molly Shattuck Will Not Face Additional Charges In Baltimore County
- Travelers, Be Wary Of Scammers At The Pump This Labor Day Weekend
- 10-Year-Old Latest Victim Of Bloody Summer For Baltimore Youth
- 2 Dulaney High School Students Shot By Pellet Gun Running Cross Country
- Mistrial Declared For Man Accused Of Shooting Off-Duty Officer