BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Maryland Department of the Environment is on the lookout for a stolen piece of equipment.
The tool is used to measure concentrations of lead in paint but it contains a small piece of radioactive equipment.
It was reported stolen around 2:30 p.m. Monday from a property in the 2600-block of East Monument Street.
Officials say there is no imminent public health risk but anyone who finds the device should immediately call MDE or city police.
Other Local News:
- Officials Investigating Bus Fire On I-95 S, Traffic Affected
- Over 1,000 Displaced From 2-Alarm Electrical Fire In Bethesda Apt. Complex
- 15-Year-Old Boy In Critical Condition After Being Shot In Elkridge
- Services For Edgewood Shooting Victim Announced
- Services Held For Edgewood Shooting Victim Oscar Hidalgo Romero