Officials Search For Stolen Piece Of Radioactive Equipment
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Maryland Department of the Environment is on the lookout for a stolen piece of equipment.
The tool is used to measure concentrations of lead in paint but it contains a small piece of radioactive equipment.
It was reported stolen around 2:30 p.m. Monday from a property in the 2600-block of East Monument Street.
Officials say there is no imminent public health risk but anyone who finds the device should immediately call MDE or city police.
Other Local News:
- Video Released After Man Chased From Md. Killed In Road Rage Incident
- Women Suspected In Germantown Attempted Exorcism Indicted
- Sole Witness To Columbia Mall Shooting Questions Why His Life Was Spared
- Columbia Mall Shooter Reported Hearing Voices, Never Got Mental Health Help
- High Wind Rattles Buildings, Topples Trees And Shuts Off Power