BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Southwest flight from Milwaukee to Baltimore was diverted to South Bend, Ind. Tuesday.
Officials say it occurred 22 minutes into the flight, due to a pressurization issue.
The plane landed safely without incident.
None of the 65 passengers or five crew members was injured.
Just before 5 p.m., passengers boarded a different plane that is now en route to Baltimore.
The original plane is being evaluated to determine what caused the pressurization issue.
Other Local News:
- Man On Motorcycle Seriously Injured After Avoiding Collision With Pickup Truck
- Elderly Woman Dies In Early Morning Fire
- Family Looking For Answers Months After Son Hit By Car, Up Reward To $8K
- Area Pet Store Hosts Dog Wash-A-Thon For Hurricane Relief
- Bus Of College Students Catches Fire Along I-95 S In Howard Co.