BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Southwest flight from Milwaukee to Baltimore was diverted to South Bend, Ind. Tuesday.
Officials say it occurred 22 minutes into the flight, due to a pressurization issue.
The plane landed safely without incident.
None of the 65 passengers or five crew members was injured.
Just before 5 p.m., passengers boarded a different plane that is now en route to Baltimore.
The original plane is being evaluated to determine what caused the pressurization issue.
Other Local News:
- Wind Chill Advisory In Effect: Big Chill Brings Single Digit Temps
- Sons Of Fallen Deputy Release Statement To The Public
- School Volunteer Victimized 16 People Including Child At Church
- VIDEO: Maryland Bundles Up As Big Chill Brings Sub-Zero Temps
- 2 Men Charged With Burglary, Assaulting 83-Year-Old Woman