Southwest Flight To Baltimore Diverted To South Bend
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Southwest flight from Milwaukee to Baltimore was diverted to South Bend, Ind. Tuesday.
Officials say it occurred 22 minutes into the flight, due to a pressurization issue.
The plane landed safely without incident.
None of the 65 passengers or five crew members was injured.
Just before 5 p.m., passengers boarded a different plane that is now en route to Baltimore.
The original plane is being evaluated to determine what caused the pressurization issue.
Other Local News:
- DNR Police Sworn To Protect The Chesapeake Bay Crab Population
- Bridges At St. Paul’s School Program Guides City Kids To Success
- Body Found In Dundalk Area Identified As Missing Baltimore County Woman
- N.J. Detective Acquitted In Maryland Road Rage Fatal Shooting
- 1 Dead After Double Shooting In Business Along Reisterstown Road