BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Southwest flight from Milwaukee to Baltimore was diverted to South Bend, Ind. Tuesday.
Officials say it occurred 22 minutes into the flight, due to a pressurization issue.
The plane landed safely without incident.
None of the 65 passengers or five crew members was injured.
Just before 5 p.m., passengers boarded a different plane that is now en route to Baltimore.
The original plane is being evaluated to determine what caused the pressurization issue.
Other Local News:
- Suspect In Deadly Virginia Car Attack Faces Upgraded Charge
- Snow Covers Region; Icy Conditions Expected Overnight
- Fire Officials Release Cause Of Death In Fire That Killed Baltimore Mother, 2 Daughters
- Maryland Agency Announces Oyster Restoration Plan
- Baltimore Police Arrest ‘Shooting Spree’ Suspect After Pursuit Through City