BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Southwest flight from Milwaukee to Baltimore was diverted to South Bend, Ind. Tuesday.
Officials say it occurred 22 minutes into the flight, due to a pressurization issue.
The plane landed safely without incident.
None of the 65 passengers or five crew members was injured.
Just before 5 p.m., passengers boarded a different plane that is now en route to Baltimore.
The original plane is being evaluated to determine what caused the pressurization issue.
Other Local News:
- Ghost Fleet Of Mallows Bay Nears ‘National Marine Sanctuary’ Status
- Baltimore Small Business Owner Meets With President Trump
- Truck Driver Charged For Stealing Over $19K Worth Of Shoes
- Student Arrested For Alleged School Shooting Plot
- Baltimore Man Who Says He Went To NYC To Kill Black People Charged With Murder As Act Of Terrorism