BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Southwest flight from Milwaukee to Baltimore was diverted to South Bend, Ind. Tuesday.
Officials say it occurred 22 minutes into the flight, due to a pressurization issue.
The plane landed safely without incident.
None of the 65 passengers or five crew members was injured.
Just before 5 p.m., passengers boarded a different plane that is now en route to Baltimore.
The original plane is being evaluated to determine what caused the pressurization issue.
Other Local News:
- Female Officer Killed In Baltimore County; Manhunt Underway
- Law Enforcement Across Maryland Offer Support After Baltimore Co. Officer Killed
- 10 Officers Killed On Duty In Baltimore County Since 1932
- Federal Jury Convicts Accused ‘Winter Hat’ Bank Robber
- U.S. Naval Academy Plebes Climb Herndon Monument In More Than 2 Hours