BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Baltimore man will spend the rest of his life behind bars after orchestrating a nearly year-long murder conspiracy to avenge his cousin’s killing.
Robert Moore was sentenced to six life terms Wednesday plus 100 years in prison, all to be served consecutively.
Moore launched a violent year-long murder campaign after his cousin was stabbed to death during a home invasion.
During that time, Moore and others hunted down the man responsible for his cousin’s killing and shot him to death.
They also attempted to kill four others in the 2000-block of East LaFayette Avenue and the 1900-block of N. Collington Avenue.
Moore and seven others were indicted as part of the conspiracy.
All but three of those defendants have been sentenced.
Other Local News:
- Authorities Investigating Near Drowning of 9-Year-Old Girl In Baltimore
- FIRST WARNING WX: Bonnie Weakens to Tropical Depression; Flood Watch Issued For Parts Of Md.
- Jolly Rogers An Integral Part Of Ocean City’s Appeal
- Church Community Outraged After Pastor Is Gunned Down In Baltimore
- Police: DC Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Teen At Mall