BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The state health department confirms four more cold-related deaths in the last few weeks, bringing the total number this winter to 11.
The extreme cold is causing water main breaks all over the area, including one on Cold Spring Lane, just east of the JFX.
Crews finished repairing it, but there are still lane closures.
Traffic going southbound on Falls Road is impacted.
Other Local News:
- 90-Year-Old Baltimore Woman Critical After Home Invasion
- Baltimore Primary Ballots Still Being Counted, Pugh and Dixon Separated By Just a Few Thousand Votes
- Report: Prince Tried to Meet With Doctor Before His Death
- Towson Univ. Police ID Suspect Wanted In Peeping Tom Incident
- New Study: Medical Errors Are 3rd Leading Cause For Death In US