Broken Water Main Impacts Traffic Going Southbound On Falls Road
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The state health department confirms four more cold-related deaths in the last few weeks, bringing the total number this winter to 11.
The extreme cold is causing water main breaks all over the area, including one on Cold Spring Lane, just east of the JFX.
Crews finished repairing it, but there are still lane closures.
Traffic going southbound on Falls Road is impacted.
Other Local News:
- Catonsville Man Charged With Trying To Kill His Stepson
- Missing 12-Year-Old Girl, 1-Year-Old Nephew Returned Home Safely
- Baltimore Leaders Fight City’s Criminal Reputation In Pop Culture
- Morgan Officials Release More Information In Student’s Death
- 18-Year-Old Drowns In Ocean City After Being Caught In Rip Current