BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The state health department confirms four more cold-related deaths in the last few weeks, bringing the total number this winter to 11.
The extreme cold is causing water main breaks all over the area, including one on Cold Spring Lane, just east of the JFX.
Crews finished repairing it, but there are still lane closures.
Traffic going southbound on Falls Road is impacted.
Other Local News:
- Itn’l Study: Approval Ratings Down For Pres. Trump, United States
- Every Student Succeeds Act Replaces No Child Left Behind
- Immigrant Advocates Claim More Businesses Being Targeted After Restaurant Employment Incident
- New Video Shows Dangers Of Illegal ATV, Dirt Bike Riders
- Police Identify Girl Found Wandering Near Woodlawn Mall