Broken Water Main Impacts Traffic Going Southbound On Falls Road
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The state health department confirms four more cold-related deaths in the last few weeks, bringing the total number this winter to 11.
The extreme cold is causing water main breaks all over the area, including one on Cold Spring Lane, just east of the JFX.
Crews finished repairing it, but there are still lane closures.
Traffic going southbound on Falls Road is impacted.
Other Local News:
- 2 Men Robbed And Beaten Outside Southeast Baltimore Church
- Cruise Line Officials Address Recent Health And Safety Issues
- Ex-Honors Student From Md. Sentenced To 5 Years In Jihadist Terror Plot
- Surveillance Captures Person Of Interest In Hanover Carjacking
- Towson Teacher Injured In Boston Marathon Returns One Year After Bombings