BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The state health department confirms four more cold-related deaths in the last few weeks, bringing the total number this winter to 11.
The extreme cold is causing water main breaks all over the area, including one on Cold Spring Lane, just east of the JFX.
Crews finished repairing it, but there are still lane closures.
Traffic going southbound on Falls Road is impacted.
Other Local News:
- Teen Arrested In Baltimore Sex Assault, 2nd Suspect Still Sought
- Bicyclist Dead After Collision With Pickup In Baltimore County
- Water Main Break Sends Water Shooting Into The Air In Woodlawn
- Comm. Davis Opens Up About Aerial Surveillance Program
- Amtrak Announces $2.45B Loan For Upgrades In Northeast Corridor