Daughter Of Well-Known Homeless Advocate Bea Gaddy Dies
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The oldest daughter of well-known homeless advocate Bea Gaddy has passed away.
Sandra Elaine Chandler died of a heart attack Thursday in Foley, Ala.
Chandler, along with her sister, Cynthia D. Brooks, continued their late mother’s mission, feeding needy families throughout the city.
In 32 years, tens of thousands have been given a hot meal at the annual Bea Gaddy Thanksgiving Dinner.
In addition to these dinners, the foundation also sends out around 50,000 meals to people in their homes, making sure everyone has a happy Thanksgiving.
Other Local News:
- 17-Year-Old Boy Faces Child Porn Charges After Posting Explicit Pictures On Instagram
- Dem O’s Are Causing Playoff Fever, Hon!
- Family: Did Police Play A Role In Son’s Death?
- Police: Man Robbed And Stabbed By Group Of Teenagers In Baltimore City
- Horseshoe Casino Opens Soon; Residents Already Dreading Traffic