Daughter Of Well-Known Homeless Advocate Bea Gaddy Dies
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The oldest daughter of well-known homeless advocate Bea Gaddy has passed away.
Sandra Elaine Chandler died of a heart attack Thursday in Foley, Ala.
Chandler, along with her sister, Cynthia D. Brooks, continued their late mother’s mission, feeding needy families throughout the city.
In 32 years, tens of thousands have been given a hot meal at the annual Bea Gaddy Thanksgiving Dinner.
In addition to these dinners, the foundation also sends out around 50,000 meals to people in their homes, making sure everyone has a happy Thanksgiving.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Co. Fire Dept. Releases Report From Night Firefighter Died
- 17-Year-Old Youth Leader Laid To Rest As City Leaders Work To Stop Teen Violence
- Students At American University Call For Action After Shocking Emails Leaked
- More Than Half Of Maryland Voters Still Undecided On Next Governor
- Memorial Held For Man Who Died During Diving Trip With Friends In Indonesia