Daughter Of Well-Known Homeless Advocate Bea Gaddy Dies
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The oldest daughter of well-known homeless advocate Bea Gaddy has passed away.
Sandra Elaine Chandler died of a heart attack Thursday in Foley, Ala.
Chandler, along with her sister, Cynthia D. Brooks, continued their late mother’s mission, feeding needy families throughout the city.
In 32 years, tens of thousands have been given a hot meal at the annual Bea Gaddy Thanksgiving Dinner.
In addition to these dinners, the foundation also sends out around 50,000 meals to people in their homes, making sure everyone has a happy Thanksgiving.
Other Local News:
- Coastal Storm May Cause Thanksgiving Travel Headaches
- Funeral Held For 15-Year-Old Girl Killed In Triple Stabbing
- Loved Ones Desperate For Answers As Search For Missing Toddlers Continues
- Some Children Get Forever Homes On National Adoption Day
- Pier At HarborView Collapses, Suspends Weekend Water Taxi Service