Daughter Of Well-Known Homeless Advocate Bea Gaddy Dies
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The oldest daughter of well-known homeless advocate Bea Gaddy has passed away.
Sandra Elaine Chandler died of a heart attack Thursday in Foley, Ala.
Chandler, along with her sister, Cynthia D. Brooks, continued their late mother’s mission, feeding needy families throughout the city.
In 32 years, tens of thousands have been given a hot meal at the annual Bea Gaddy Thanksgiving Dinner.
In addition to these dinners, the foundation also sends out around 50,000 meals to people in their homes, making sure everyone has a happy Thanksgiving.
Other Local News:
- Coworker Charged In Beating Death Of Brooklyn Park Popeyes Employee
- Baltimore Man Charged In Stabbing Death Of 9-Months Pregnant Girlfriend In Rosedale
- Alaska Airlines Adds Baltimore Flights To Seattle
- Missing Rockville Woman Found Safe, Unharmed
- 15-Year-Old Girl Reported Missing From Potomac Found Safe