Police: Reisterstown Man Charged In Wife’s Death
REISTERSTOWN, Md. (AP) — Baltimore County Police have charged a Reisterstown man with murder and arson after his wife’s death last month.
Firefighters and police officers were called to a home on Fox Run Court on Dec. 8 for a fire and found 35-year-old Kendra Rutherford unresponsive.
Rutherford was taken to a local hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Investigators determined that the fire had been deliberately set and last week, the medical examiner ruled Rutherford’s death a homicide by asphyxiation.
Police say Rutherford’s husband, Anthony, was arrested and charged with first-degree murder and arson. He’s being held without bail.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- All Statements By Officers In Freddie Gray Trial Admissible
- Martin O’Malley Prepares To Take The Stage In Dem. Debate Tuesday
- Police Investigate After Video Appears To Show Officer Spitting On Man In Handcuffs
- Governor Larry Hogan Completes Chemotherapy
- More Than 700 Marijuana Plants Seized In Kent County