Police: Reisterstown Man Charged In Wife’s Death
Get Breaking News First
REISTERSTOWN, Md. (AP) — Baltimore County Police have charged a Reisterstown man with murder and arson after his wife’s death last month.
Firefighters and police officers were called to a home on Fox Run Court on Dec. 8 for a fire and found 35-year-old Kendra Rutherford unresponsive.
Rutherford was taken to a local hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Investigators determined that the fire had been deliberately set and last week, the medical examiner ruled Rutherford’s death a homicide by asphyxiation.
Police say Rutherford’s husband, Anthony, was arrested and charged with first-degree murder and arson. He’s being held without bail.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- BREAKING: Fatal Police-Involved Shooting In White Marsh
- Md. Parents Allegedly Locked Autistic Twin Sons In The Basement
- Baltimore World Trade Center Survivor Visits 9/11 Memorial For 1st Time
- Local Israelis & Palestinians Weigh In On Gaza Strip Conflict
- Parents Weigh In Ahead Of New Baltimore City Curfew